Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli went wide eyed as she saw Jules and she stepped back a little because of the flaming hair but she didn’t really know what to do as her own heart began to race. She hated violence, with a passion. Trying to think fast and keep a fight from breaking out, she spoke up even if her voice was quiet and stuttering.

“J-Jules, please this I-isn’t something worth the fight right n-now! I-it’s bad, yes, but please think. T-these people tried t-to h-hurt her. She might n-not be saying that she doesn’t want to save them, m-more that she’s a-afraid that they’ll come after her if they a-are saved. B-But she clearly feels bad for doing it, a-and it isn’t worth getting this angry about just because she’s scared of them!” She frowned, “Yes I-it’s not the best reaction but I-it’s a reasonable one.....”
((XD the best part is, is that I was writing EXACTLY that before you guys even guessed that))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( what I tell ya? XD))
((Also I don't think Jules is mad enough to hurt anyone since it goes against what she is saying low key. It's more so that she is hurt and doesnt understand how she doesnt want them to live XD if that makes sense. I am pretty sure I know what Jules will do but im waiting to see))

((Lol))
((...I'm speechless, Ima go charge this 3% phone, and... probably grab more of de cookin' from earlier. Brb xD))
((Lol Yeah this is definitely going to depend on Liza and Karma’s response as to if this ends up becoming huge or not lmao))

((Cya in a bit Alex!))
((Ok! Ttyl!))
She looks back at Q. "Do you know how any times someone has done that to--" She bites her tongue. "I get it Q I said it before... I get it. But to not want to save every other person or being on that planet is just... heart breaking. Those guys who were mean... she can take them now! Throw them in jail, request the Grim Reaper to kill them because they deserve it!" Her hair calms down. "PTSD or not... that just...is painful to hear." She heaves a heavy sigh.
((Wait I still havent gotten my cookin! WAIT COME BACK.. oh he's gone T^T))

((Oof XD))
((P.S. I said 'if, I could.' I totally would, dun ever think I'll forget! lol))
((Well... I could be your neighbor! BRING ME THE FOOD! XD))
((Please and thank you XD))
Quetzalli nodded softly, “I-It is painful to hear, b-but sometimes with PTSD f-fear doesn’t let you see the solutions right away...” She slowly walked up to her, “A-And there’s always people who do want to help, like you. I-I’m sure that Liza will realize the solutions soon, and she’ll gain t-the courage to want to help those people.” She offered her a soft smile, “A-And who knows, maybe the solution I-isn’t to melt the ice, but to break it another way.”

((XD lol well I’m probably spouting gibberish but here it goes!))
((I sure love me some random lag spikes. Jeesh... But- as I was going to say: ))
((Imagine the outcome of me actually being your neighbor xD. And I like how it went from firm and demanding, to polite and nice immediately lmao.))
She takes a deep breath as her features return back to normal. "I suppose that logically makes sense... I will bite my tongue until I hear them out. I guess this just reminds me of well.. younger me in a small way... Anyway, Karma what needs to be done to help. Or do you not know?" She tilts her head still upset but has calmed down immensely.
((XD What can I say Im a confusing mess XD who knows though I hardly know my neighbors XD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus