Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Zoinks Scoob.. w-we might need to v-visit someone to help t-them socialize a bit.))
((Lol no my neighbors are a bunch of kids and an elder woman but im hardly ever home XD Besides I live in like 3 different houses soooo. But the kids are nice! they bring over cookies that they make for me and my madre))
((Oh wow, that's pretty noice though lol.))
((Yeah they are delicious XD And now i craving their cookies >.< welp le rip me))
((Ha! Then I guess mah cookin' gonna be put on hold. *le smirk*))
((At this point I will eat what I can get XD I may just go grab an apple sauce or puddin... id make some ramon but it would be too loud and i dont want to wake up anyone. I fully expect your cookin' here le soon! :3))
((Tbh if ye just feels hungry, or even slightly hungry, throwing sumthing down every 3-4hrs is never a bad idea. But yeh, if its late in the night, usually ye dun want to awake anyone by being loud. So ye have to make out wut you can as low as possible lol.))
((ye im no hooligan. My mother needs sleep XD))
((Everyone needs de slep. xD))
((Indeed they do, if you need to go to bed I get it! We all need the sleeps))
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Ok, first thing, plz use the ooc thread and two, Can someone bring me up to date? since I got tired after 25 pages of reading random shenanigans, cats purring and an ice fight, plus a character who's freezing to death and a possible ship happening because everyone does this and gets weird about nearly anything))
((Sorry it was late we ended up taking it in dms so I'm sorry about that also you pretty got it. As far as the Liza goes all I know is she is having PTSD and Jules was angry now less so. Again I apologize for all the shanagans. We were all having a good time and forgot to go to the OOC to be fair I haven't slept yet. I can give you more info in greater detail as I recall them in a dm but you pretty much nailed it. It was a lot of talking while I was on))
Nobody (played anonymously)

((I noticed lol, It's ok)) ((I think you should sleep soon tho))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( my ego hurts now that I realized I fell asleep first xD))
Kat Sargent (played anonymously)

Kat been in her water all night, and all day until the guards had made her get out for hygiene time whatever it’s called but as soon as she could, she was back in her tub
Shadow (played by Elisora)

Shadow sat on her bed inside her cell and was drawing in her sketch book humming quietly.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you do realize she used to have from the other planet that she froze"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She gets on Karma's head once more and she purrs loudly
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she smiles
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looks down at Karma

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus