Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She clenches her fists. "You dont know if I was a good mother..." she sighs and looks down at the floor. "You dont know me at all!" Her eyes filled with tears for a moment before she wipes them away. "You dont know... I think I only did right by one..." she looks up. "Besides how was I to know she needed me when I was the one who essentially placed her in that state?" She knits her brows. "I do not understand..."
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She started to purr louder in her sleep
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She picked up the cat, placing her in her lap and she watched the other two females and said calmly. "...You two arguing isn't going to help her"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you had calmed her and protected her while she was here, one little scare will not change that, and she put herself in that state"

She slightly moved her paws to cover her ears a bit as she slept in Shadow's lap
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan heard arguing and went to Jules. “ hell you must be Jules. I I can’t thank enough for helping my sister.” He lightly bowed.
"Younger me wouldve hated my help after that... so do not make it seem like it's my fault for not helping her when I didnt know that's what she needed!" She hears Shadow and shoots her an icy glare before softening her features. "You are correct. Now what an I do?" She bites her tongue desperately wanting to say more but goes against her ways to help if she can.

Her eyes narrowed at the glare and she sighed. "Talk to her... Like you usually do and don't yell at her"
She looked a little shocked. "Oh um of course." She motions him to rise. "You dont need to bow but I appreciate it. You must be Tyras brother." She smiles.

she looks at liza"just comfort her, you know she likes being pet"

Jules Geist wrote:
She looked a little shocked. "Oh um of course." She motions him to rise. "You dont need to bow but I appreciate it. You must be Tyras brother." She smiles.

“ yes my name Is pan. Your very I have a gift for you. “ ( I don’t know what Jules like.)

She slightly flinched her tail and she started to slightly whimper, showing that she's having a nightmare.
"Give me one moment Pan. I have to save a little girl because I'm apparently the only one who can." She smiles and walks over to Liza and rests a hand on her shoulder. "Hey Liz. I am here... I am sorry if I brought upon bad memories. You are a smart kid and I trust you will keep the crystal ball safe. So please, itll be okay. I promise no matter what happens I will help make things right. And when I saw that I dont mean I am coming after you I just mean I'll have to do something that effects.... well nevermind. Just know you are not alone." She keeps her hand warm.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"please dont let the bad men hurt me mommy" she hugs jules

She petted the cat and cooed softly. "All is well"
Tyra and pan wrote:
Jules Geist wrote:

“ yes my name Is pan. Your very I have a gift for you. “ ( I don’t know what Jules like.)

((Jules will love anything but loves mysterious things where she has to figure out what it is. That and pretty much anything hand made. She likes things from the heart))
She hugs her. "Even if I somehow unfreeze the world I will make sure those men cannot harm you. But you are stronger now. You could probably beat them up now." She chuckles.

"you also always gave off the same vibes her mother gave off, jules, which is something i have never been able to master"

She calmed down and she started to purr loudly in her sleep

Jules Geist wrote:
Tyra and pan wrote:
Jules Geist wrote:

((Jules will love anything but loves mysterious things where she has to figure out what it is. That and pretty much anything hand made. She likes things from the heart))

( good to know.)

Pan just waited for Jules. Smiling at her motherly nature.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus