Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Her brow twit hes slightly but smiles. "Yeah... I apparently have that effect on people." She rubs her back. "You will be alright Liz. The bad men cant get you."
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

the tears roll down her cheeks as she continues to hug jules
She picks her up and holds her in her arms. She looks over at Pan and holds out her hand. "Well it's a pleasure to finally meet you." She smiles a wide smile that reveals her fangs.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i have to also say, she tried to have lizardia fix it, she spent years trying to undo it"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ the honor is mine. “ oh come see me in Alyson’s office when you want your gift.” He left to check on his sister.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She woke up after a few minutes, then she walked over to Jules and Liza, she hopped onto Jules head, purring loudly at them both.
"A gift?" She tilts her head then looks at Karma "Yes but I'm still going to try to save all the innocents. Or at least a crack so thier souls can be collected and set free." She smiles with determination.
She pats Red on her head and smiles.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"the only way to get there with ease is liza, she accidentally went there the first time, she learned to hone her magic skills after a while after freezing everyone so she learned how to get back home with practice, so you need her to bring you there, and i dont know how willing she will be to go back"
"Karma it's a planet... I can pinpoint it myself and teleport there. She doesnt have to go. I have been to many planets and I know Aries... she knows all of space... I think I will be fine." She sighs. "I should go see Alyson, Pan and Tyra and I shall be back." She looks at Liza. "I will be back okay?" She smiles and gently picks up Red and places her near Liza. "I wont be long okay?" She smiles and pats thier heads

she nods
Quetzalli watched silently
"Oh and Q when I return, we will train! Dont think I have forgotten" she smiles softly as she makes her way up to Alysons office. "Hello? It's me Jules." She smiles.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She stood up and started to walk back to her cell.

"shadow, please stay"
Quetzalli nodded “Ok.” She smiled a little and then tried to practice her magic to pass the time. She didn’t feel she was really needed at the moment

She hesitated. "I don't know Liza... I'm not used to being around other people... "

she nods and then looks down"it is ok, i understand"

She sighed and headed back to her cell.

"hi quetzalli"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus