Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looks at Liza and she gets near her, "Hewo" she meowed
“H-Hey Liza. Are you feeling any better?” She asked as some small blue flowers started to sprout and wrap around her arm slowly
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she pets redstar"i am going to call you reddy"

she nods at quetzalli"are you ok?"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She laid on her bed and found herself missing Alex and she would dered if he would visit her.

((You hear that Alex get yo butt online!! XD))
Quetzalli nodded as well “Y-Yeah, I-I’m just really sensitive to noise is all....” She chuckled slightly “T-The yelling was kind of loud.”

She purrs loudly at Liza, "I'm way bigger than this" she meowed to her

she looks at reddy"dont care, you are adorbs" she looks back at q"ok then, we all have sensitive ears, we are dragons"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Jules Geist wrote:
"Oh and Q when I return, we will train! Dont think I have forgotten" she smiles softly as she makes her way up to Alysons office. "Hello? It's me Jules." She smiles.

Pan “ oh your here.” Hold out a gift box. Tyra “ thank you Jules.” She smiles. Tyra puts ice on her head.
Quetzalli nodded “I-I know, but for some reason I-it affects me a lot.” She looked a little embarrassed
"Th-Thank you, but you didn't have to do this." She smiles as she looks at the box. She opens it and smiles.

"you are not that old is all it is quetzalli"
Quetzalli nodded, “I-I think it might have to do as well with being b-blind and relying on hearing for so long, i-it becomes more heightened you know? I-I wouldn’t be able to see without these glasses they g-gave me.” She pointed to them

she pets reddy more and then nods"that can do it, i am sure lizardia could make it more permanent by replacing your real eyes"

She purrs more loudly at Liza as she lays down close to her
“I-It’s a curse, I’m not sure if I-it’s removable....” Quetzalli sighed

"anything can be removed"

She got kinda lonely and left her cell once more and sat beside Liza.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Jules Geist wrote:
"Th-Thank you, but you didn't have to do this." She smiles as she looks at the box. She opens it and smiles.

“ it has a secret hidden I’m sure you can unlock it.”
AjSInN0.jpg

((Oof afk for a minute))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus