Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she holds out a ball of dry ice
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"I didn't know that you have feathers" she said to her
Quetzalli nodded, “Y-Yeah, my dragon form is a feathered serpent.” She smiled, “Want me to show you?”
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Jules Geist wrote:
"So I take it I need to have a healthy mix in order to open this? Like blue and red make purple?" She smiles. "I really enjoy this!"

Pan “ good luck dear.” He smiled.

"Yes please....." she purred as she got on the ground and she looked at Quetzalli
"Thank you!" She smiles and walks back down to everyone as she gazes at the ring trying to figure it out.

she puts the dry ice into a sink full of water just to see it make fog
Quetzalli nodded and she transformed into the feathered serpent. Her scales and feathers were vibrant colors and the feathers themselves were warm and soft
"Looks like a party in here." She chuckles softly.

"fog"
Shadow (played by Elisora)

Her eyes flicked up getting distracted as she watched Q transform and she lost control of the blue flames in her hands and it sputtered and went out and she grumbled in irritation. "Ugh I was so close... "

"are you trying to make it white/invisible?"

She nodded.

"Awesome!" she meowed as she looked at Quetzalli and she hops on her back, then getting onto her head.
Quetzalli smiled as well ’Thanks!’ She spoke telepathically and made a sound that was similar to a purr

"ask my great auntie about how to do that, she has done that when she gets really mad"

She carefully sits on Q's muzzle and she looked at her eyes, then she started to purr as well.

"... I'll do that"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"huh?"
She waves her hands to remove some of the fog from her face.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus