Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She looked over at Karma. "Um Liza said I should ask you how to make my fire white? "
"Q, did you still want to train?" She tilts her head.
"Brr..." Yet another shiver as he walked out his office after finishing a small project of his. Took a little while, a little creativity, and small errors turning to frustration. Well, what can you expect from hypothesis that need to be tested out a bunch of times, before it's what you want. Not simple. But aside from that, he decided to just walk out, get some air, and hopefully calm his mind by walking through the halls. Though he would keep his gaze forward as to not distract himself.
Quetzalli smiled softly and then looked over at Jules and nodded “Sure!”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She stays on Q's muzzle, "I want to stay on you" she meowed to her
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"oh, you want the ultra fire, aka invisifire?"
((Invisi-fire. Now that's a word xD))
"Well she can stay I suppose but she will have to be careful. Shall we venture outside?" She asks calmly.

She nodded at Karma before she got sight of Alex and she waved at him. "Hi Alex! "

((actually, the hottest fire is invisible))

(( huh I didn't know that))
Quetzalli nodded, smiling softly “You can always switch to my wing if need be.” She then hummed as she went out the door, “Yes please.”
Walking by where mostly everyone is, Alex did glance over there for a second before noticing someone waving at him in the distance. He stopped, slowly turned then returned the wave over to Shadow. "..Hey- brr... you two.." He said to them, walking over there then standing by, placing his hand back down. "...How are you two..?" He asked both Karma and Shadow.

"well, your concentration needs to be focused on what you see when you use your magic"
She steps outside. "Before we begin do you mind if I release some... frustration?" She smirks a little.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She climbs down to her wings and she sat on them carefully.

"I'm good! " She looked over at Karma. " Karma is teaching me how to create invisi-fire" She said excitedly.

"what i see is these"she holds up her gauntlets
Quetzalli nodded “Go ahead.” She hummed
Alex smiled a bit at her response, then glanced over to Karma. "Sounds... interesting." He said calmly, his hands on his pockets as his lab coat hanged from around his shoulders. Quietly observing the two perform.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus