Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She closed her eyes for a moment and fire appeared in her hands and twirled around her fingers. When she opened them she started to draw a picture in the air of an odd looking symbol. "This is what I see"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"focus on it"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She turns into her normal self and she sits on Q's wing

She focused on the symbol as instructed and slowly the symbol turned white and white flames covered her hands and she gasped softly. "I'm doing it"
"Thank you... Oh and please don't get close to me." She places a barrier between her and them to protect them. She takes a deep breath as her eyes become pitch black with red iris' once again. Her horns curl as her wings get bigger. Since she didn't want to blind them, a light blue fire engolfs her whole body. Her veins throughout her arms legs and face became black. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes before opening them once more and screams as she releases a wall of fire from either side of her. It was a rainbow of colors ranging from red all the way to ultra-violet which she covered up to not blind everyone. Surrounding it was the invisible fire but that could not be seen obviously. Her aura was almost overwhelming as she only revealed a fraction of it. She then funnels the fire around her so she cant be seen until finally her scream ceases and her fire dissipates into sparkles in the sky. Her features go back to normal. "Ah... much better." She drops the barrier.

"focus harder now"
((If you've ever seen Avatar the last Airbending (the cartoon) and recall the scene with Zuko and Aang where they visit the dragons, it's kinda like that))
((Y'know, I had that exact same vibe when I read all of that lmao.))

She stared at the white fire in her palms and slowly closed her hands into fists. When she reopened them there was noting there but the symbol was still white and she frowned, confused.

((i had not thought about that, XD))

She nearly falls of Q's wing

"close your eyes and focus harder, do not get ahead of yourself"
Quetzalli watched this silently and a little wide eyed, but was happy for the barrier. She curled up a little and hissed as she covered her ears. Once Jules was done, she was still covering her ears and she very slowly brought her tail away to see if she was ok and so she could hear her
"..Focuz.. brrr... more, Shadow." He added after Karma. Then fell silent as he kept observing the two.
"I think I am alright for now. I am sorry for the loud scream." She smiles and snaps her fingers as a book appears in her hand. "So spells." She smiles at Q.

"Q, help, I'm about to fall off of your wing" she whimpered

She closed her eyes and suddenly the symbol changed to an orb similar to Liza's and changed from orange to blue to white and then it suddenly disappeared.

she nods"there it is"
Quetzalli gently helped her up with her tail so she wouldn’t fall, then nodded. “I-It’s fine.” Slithering over to her, she curled up and looked at the book curiously “Should I be human for this?”
"It may be helpful to be so you can clearly say the words." She smiles warmly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus