Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((I may be gone for a bit im not sure))
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Thanks" she purred to Q as her tail sways
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She smiled happily before she flicked her wrist, making the fire go out. "I did it!! "
Quetzalli nodded, “I’ll turn human then.” She looked at Red “Are you ready for me to do that?”
((Be back later!))

She nods at Q
"...Nicely done.. Shadow.." He said after, happy that she'd got the hang of it. Then after seeing that image of the ball, a thought came to his mind as he brought his right hand up and to his chin. Thinking quietly. "Hm... brr..."
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she smiles

She gestured for Alex to sit in the spot next to her and she stood up and gave Karma a hug. "Thank you so much! " Before she sat back down.
((Ok!))

Quetzalli nodded and she turned human
Alex was lost in his thoughts for a bit, before blinking once and glancing down over to the spot Shadow gestured. He quietly went over, slowly sat down at the spot, then continued thinking as he looked straight in one direction. His hand still on his chin, "Brr..." and the shivers still with him.

She landed on her hind legs and she hugs Q, her fur was very warm as she hugged Q

She scooted closer to him and hesitantly wrapped an arm around his shoulder and she looked at him. "Penny for your thoughts"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza eats some candy
Though his gaze was not moving from the spot he was looking, thinking, he still felt flustered as well as a small blush on him. "...Well uh..." He didn't know what to say, slowly glancing away, then back to her.

She heads back to Liza, in her actual form

(Her pic)

She raised an eyebrow, genuinly curious about what he was thinking about. "Well uh what? "
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she pokes reddy"hi reddy"
"..Nothing..." He said calmly right after, placing his hand down to his lap then glancing over to her.

"Hello" she purred

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus