Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"That's... good." He said as a random shiver came up. "Brr... We don't want you... wrecking the place or anything..."
((Right? xD))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Yeah. I’ve come to realize that this place is nice for a prison.’
((I shall observe until Q returns lol))
((Gud idea lol))
"That is true... brr..." He glanced around for a second, then back at Venom. "So far... everyone I've met.. they're nice beings... even the specimens as well as... the guards..." He pointd out.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Yeah. I’ve noticed you say burr a lot. Is that because you have ice powers?’
He slowly shakes his head. "No... it may seem like its due to it... but that's not why..." He looks away. "...Its something I have.. to deal with... since I was little.."
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"this is a lab, not a prison"
"Its... technically both.. Liza.." He said over to her. "...Not a full prison.. but it has its similarities..." He points out, yet another random shiver coming up. "..Cold..."

"stop saying your cold and just learn fire magic already, unless you are already good with one type of magic"
"Easily said... than done.. Miss Liza.." He said quietly, shrugging calmly. "Its my... nature.. and a burden... I just have to deal with it..." He showed a small smile on him, meaning he wasn't all too worried really.

"i am sorry, but it always feels like my fault when someone says their cold around me"
"Don't be..." He added after her. "Its not always.. your fault Liza... brr..."
Quetzalli smiled “Ok, I think I’m ready to start.”
"perfect! Is there any spell in particular you would like to try first?" She asks kindle as she holds the book.

((i was scrolling through my pinterest and saw something that triggered me))
((Wut was it?))
Quetzalli smiled and she hummed curiously “Hmmm, Any Of them would be good! Maybe something simple to start?”

((actually two things one was this e5fa54bee516109734af045231c3a03c.jpg ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus