Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Oh I see.))
"How about making objects smaller. The words can be tricky but I think you can manage it." She smiles and flips to a page.
((Also i dont wanna be that person but someone expressed concern about taking this stuff to the OOC chat thats unrelated to the lab))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((another was this, strictly because it has the time off for what the post is called Screenshot-2019-09-08-at-9-26-01-PM.png ))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Ooh, try one on me!’
((Guess Venom is outside with Jules and Quetzalli already xD))
Quetzalli smiled “Ok!” She hummed slightly and then chuckled as she looked at Venom “I-Im not sure if it’s safe to do that yet.”

((sorry, had to share, plus someone asked))
"It's a spell designed for objects not exactly meant for people or animals." She chuckles. "I can do a spell on you later if you'd like." She smiles.

‘Later pull a sneaky one on Alyson! It’ll be funny’
"Ummm I do not want to do that. She is helping me out with something... What were you think?" She tilts her head.

liza walks outside"so, jules, what do u see when you do a spell, a book? a crown? just a symbol?"
Quetzalli hummed softly “What should we try practicing it on?”
"Hmmm how about this stuffed bear." She snaps her fingers and a big teddy bear appears. "Oh I dont see any of that. I feel my energy... my power source more or less. I just see different colors dancing really depending on the spell."

‘That kind of reminds me of my powers’

"that is cool, i read once that people who initially started with using books imagine a book whenever they use a spell"
Quetzalli nodded “Alright.” She smiled, then nodded, as she listened she held onto the book closely
"Well I know all of the spells by heart and back then it was still colors. Now Q repeat after me." She says something in a strange tongue. "When you say it focus on the teddy bear." She smiles.
Quetzalli nodded and she repeated after her, focusing on the teddy bear. She got it almost right, but messed up on a word

"i mean, i think having something imagining is cool, because you could bring it to the real world and show it off, like great auntie karma's gauntlets"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus