Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"shush, no more speak of my gauntlets"
"very nice, but you messed up the... wording...Did you guys get taller?" She was shrinking. "Wh-What is happening!?... You must've done the younger one... It is very close to the smaller object one..." The book vanishes since Jules magic was becoming less stable.

42a1392cf3bc7e9558cfa140bd2d75b3.jpg
((LMAO you would use her from BNHA xD))

karma grabs jules and hugs her to be careful
Quetzalli looked at Jules and went wide eyed “U-Um, Jules.....? Oh my god I’m so sorry!” She noticed the book vanished and she looked both guilty and embarrassed
"Please be careful! my powers are unstable right now!!" She says as sparks pop off her buns. "This stuff happens Q Ill just repeat the counter... spell... um..." She knits her brows. "Can you let me go please. Im just small again not dying." She chuckles as her voice slowly becomes more childlike.

((i was one second from saying the same thing alex))
((Yea i wanted to use a different one but it may be to creepy))
((xD))

"nope, that give me more reasons to hugs"
She squirms out and runs a good distance. "Please refrain! I dislike hugs! At this age anyway." She knits her brows
Quetzalli nodded and she watched this, sighing worriedly

"no, you are too adorable for me not to hug"
(( 0923bb9c7afab5b69dd43b2f5dee7a6c.jpg

This was another one I was gonna use))
"I SAID NO!!!" She yells as electricity starts spewing out randomly.

((they are both going to be adorable to karma))
Quetzalli quickly stepped back and she flinched at the yelling
((That reminds me of an anime from a while back.. Can't remember the name though, but she looks far more accurate for Jules imo xD))

"elements do not affect me, i have walked right through the elemental barrier multiple times"
She takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry! I have to go!" She ran out and teleports at random as if she was glitching out until she made it to the cafeteria. She calms down and hides under the table.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus