Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli frowned, “I-I’m sorry as well.....” she watched her teleport and then sighed softly as she tried to think of how to help make things right
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"aww, come on, that sucks" she gets pouty"i just wanted to hug da jules"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza quickly finds jules but does not tell anyone"hello there"
Her eyes are dead. "Hi" She says as she looks out from under the table.
“S-She probably needs t-time.” Quetzalli hummed “H-How can we help her though?”
((Her eyes look dead**))
When she did teleport to the cafeteria, it just happened to hide under the table Alex was at. Though with a random twitch from the table, made him wonder of what could that of been. Tilting his head to the side, he looked under and saw... Jules? She seemed more younger for some reason. "...Jules..?" He called calmly, "...Guess something happened.. but why are you hiding...?" He asked, curious for both why she's randomly younger, and about hiding under a table in the cafeteria. Then he glanced over to Liza, and back at Jules.
((Sorry I need to go to sleep, goodnight guys!))
((Ded for a bit lol.))
((And gud night Quetzalli. -.-/) ))

"you do remember everybody right, i dont wanna be insensitive to you if you do not because i know deaging can remove certain memories"
((nighty night!))

"Huh? Oh I dont want to be hugged. And I kind of remember... but it's fading fast..." She knits her brows. "I can't revert back to being this age!" She was right under Alex. "Sorry for ruining your lunch..." She looks up at him with little to no emotion.

"so, can you tell me why you do not return the feelings of my auntie, i am actually kinda curious, dont worry, she cant hear, i can probably have lizardia re age you if you tell me"
"Well I...- brr..- wasn't eating anything... yet at least.." He said with a small shrug. Then he glanced over to Liza and quietly observed the two.
"No there is a certain spell in this book and a ritual! Kya! I cant rememer... and I don't know! Thats not important right now! I need to find my book..." She slightly radiates heat off her naturally.

she tries to get closer
"Please dont... I like my space..." she knits her brows.
Alex placed his right arm right infront of Liza, indicating to stop her movement. "..She just needs to... do the ritual.. as well as finding her book..." He clarified calmly. Then he placed his arm back down to his side. "Mind... giving her time to.. think. As well as relax... Liza?" He asked.

she nods"i will help you find a similar book, do you remember what the book was called?"
He thought for a moment, slowly looking away. "...Books are unique.. specially for a Demon... like herself.." He points out, looking back at them. "...Its mere luck to find such book... could be anywhere..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus