Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"No not a similar book! My book! that book was my spells!" she huffs as she crawls out and sits at the table. "Great I can barely see over this table! To break my spells you have to do it the way I wrote it... Ijust can't think clearly."
He watched as Young Jules crawled out and sat on the seat of the table. Then his eyes went over to Liza. "..Try looking for it.. Liza... Maybe its somewhere in the area..." He said calmly to Liza, then looked back at Jules. "Think about it... at your own pace.. if you rush, you'll keep forgetting..." He pointed out.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"it might have made its way to hell's library, which is where most books written by demons disappear off to"
She looks up at Alex. "Yeah... but if i recall it has a lock on it too... So... Thats also a problem." She sighs

"of course, they mostly only do that when demons die, so maybe not, unless you count deaging as dying"
"If I was a normal Demon yeah... but I think I was very ...important..." She holds her head in her hands.

"oh crud, how important were you?"
"I.. can barely remember where I am... But I know I ruled over many... I just dont know!" She tries to think hard but nothing is coming to her.
"..Jules..." He said quietly, gently placing his right hand over her left shoulder. "..No rush... Take it slow, and you'll think.. more clearly..." He tried to talk it out to her, see if she would do it.

"well, shit, that takes me to having to give up a hundred collected souls just for your book, as that is the royal library"
She taps her little fingers on the table. "Slow down?... O-Okay..." She takes a deep breath a little uneasily with his hand on her shoulder but manages to think a little. "I-I remember defeating Satan... and locking him up... Then I became the new.. ruler. My book was returned from where I teleported it... which wasn't far...You don't need to do that"

"wait, how many times has satan been defeated?"
Alex would nod sharply at every detail she would recall, seeming to be working. Then after she finished, he spoke after. "..Do you remember... where does it return when you... teleport it..?" He asked slowly.
((Satan prob gets defeated so many times by different approaches its crazy. xD))

((just goes completely off topic and starts talking about satan being defeat over and over again))
"You mean caged up and escaped? Many up until recently. I don't recall everything but he worked with me for awhile... but that was ages ago." She tried to think. "Um... I think somewhere close... It wasnt a strong magic I used..." She sighs. "I'm... sorry I'm so useless right now..." She shakes as she recalls everything she did as a kid.
((Right? xD))

"i mean, satan aint as powerful as he supposed to be, i challenged him to an arm wrestling contest once and i won within the first five seconds without trying at all"
"Well yeah... but there is a reason he is significantly weaker..." She sighs
"That's... ok Jules.. you aren't at all useless..." He tried to bump up her spirit a bit. "...Cheer up, little Jules... You'll return to your normal self... soon.." He retrieved his hand back and placed it on his lap, and a random shiver came up again. "brr... So.. it should be around the... open field area outside.. where all of you just were..." He pointed out, looking over to Karma. "..That's nice..." Then he looked back down to Jules.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus