Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((brb))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she shrugs and starts searching for the book
((nvm I'm back. Random events.))
"I just know its not far... it could be a few miles or it could be anywhere in this place. I just dont know... I recall a lot from younger years but... everting is startin... to fade... from now." her eyes just look dead now.
((wb :P))

"Liza, fetch the book"
"It's not going to be easy... I like to use hiding spells... like how i hide my aura..." She looks around from where she is sitting.
Noticing her dead expression, it was only a matter of time before she actually forgets everything. "..This is bad..." He said quietly to himself, also looking around from where he's sitting as well. Just in case, you never know. But it was nowhere in the caferetia from where he was sitting. "...Not here.." he said in reassurement.

"does it mask your scent?"
"I ...Don't feel right... what are we lookin for?" She tilts her head. She begins scratching at the table. Her nails sharpen as she digs into it.

"your book, and unless you want me to hug you more, you will help us"
"..It might just... mask her scent. Good call..."He said to Karma. "..Try going off from her scent... you might find it..." Then he looked back at Jules, sighing quietly at her slow memory loss she's going through. "...Yare yare... this better not.. be a sort of permanent effect..."
Her eyes get bigger as she slowly turns her head toward Karma. "You will not touch me unless you want to be be ripped apart into itty bitty pieces that i feed to the rats outside." This was clearly not the same Jules as a smile spread across her face. She shakes her head. "We need to find that book! I can't hold back much longer." The table had deep scratch marks on the table. "I really sugguest you don't hug me right now... though!" She shivers not out f coldness.

"this is the one time a hug is a threat"
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

liza made it snow"help us find book, does your masking spell mask the scent"
"I told you I dont know! I cant recall! id guess yeah.. I am very protective of my stuff... always have been..."
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she snaps"can you sense the book, normally if someone casts teleportation magic, they can track where the item went"
"..That's troublesome..." He said as he looked away from them in thought. Bringing his right hand up then to his chin in a thinking position. "Hm... where would you hide... an important book.. around here- wa-brr...-wait." He got an idea, sort of, as he slowly looks back at them. "...One of you should.. check Alyson's office... it could be there.." He states, then looks over to Liza and shakes his head slowly. "..In her state, she can't do any of that..."
"Do I look normal right now... if I was in my former glory I would definitely be able to find it but I'm in a state where that magic is a bit above me...like Alex said... I'm in a bad state..." Her eye gloss over.
((I should be going soon... I have work in the mornin but I'll leave in a way that makes sense in the rp))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus