Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Yepper.))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she goes to alyson's office since she has been there before, but she sees too many books and she then comes back and takes jules with her"find your book, too many books 4 me"
"I dont remember!" she yells slightly as she teleports back to Alex. "I dont want to go anywhere... everyone is making me do things! I have to hide..." She says with her eyes turning colder as she teleports. she practically vanishes.
((Aaaand this is where I say goodnight XD))
((Makes sense xD. Gud night -.-/ ))
Nobody (played anonymously)

((I'm gone for like, 15 hours and everything explodes))

Nobody, after everything, was tired, his body telling him that it may shut down if he doesn't rest, so he lies down, and falls asleep on the floor, forgetting that there is a cot on the side, then again, he's like, 7 times bigger than his bed, so it's not like he'll fit.

(Anyone here against a human becoming a phoenix born?? I have an idea for something, but I don't want to spring it on everybody)
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

((I've got nothing against it.))
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Welp, ok! Btw, Phoenix born is basically a human that died but was reborn/admited as a phoenix born, werther by a passing one, family blood relatives or being near something that may cause such things to happen))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(What even happened)

Clyde was waiting in his office, looking around

((No clue, to be honest.))

(BIG BEEF!)

"Jarod Brick, please proceed to the main office" said the intercom

He grunted in moderate surprise at his name being called, befre shrugging and starting to head to the office.

((*Before))

Clyde was spinning in his chair, with headphones. Completely oblivious to his prescence

He raised an eyebrow at Clyde's actions, waiting a minute before clearing his throat loudly. "Ahem."

"Huh?" he removed the headphones, before sighing. "Oh, hey, Jarod"

He chuckled slightly. "Hello, Clyde. You wanted to see me?" He asked, still amused.

"Yeah, I did" he tried to retrace what he was gonna ask

"...and...?" He asked, tapping his foot.
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace still in Tyra's cage yawns. The male was in his tiger form and was sitting by the bars. His red eyes peer out the cage, and look around.

"Ah, such a shame. Guess i'm stuck with her then~"

He chuckles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus