Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Sorry Ace, but you are getting out" they took him out and put him in his own cage

"How is your experience Jarod?" he asked, looking at him
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He shrugged. "Eh, not bad. Bit boring at times, bit freaky others, but not bad." He said with a grunt.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan walks in with Tyra and sees ace. Tyra “ Ace meet my brother Pan. The one I told you about.” She sat next ace. She looks shocked as they take him away.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody had stayed asleep for only the people who were awake knew how long, before he groggily got up, holding his head and feeling somewhat dizzy. He assumed it was maybe something to do with how bad he'd felt yesterday. He'd felt like he was going to die, yet simple small talk from a human made him feel better. He tried searching his memories for something like that but felt a pang of sharp pain go through his head, making him wince.

(What time of day is it?)
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace whined and hissed being pulled from her cage. He gives her sad eyes, as he was placed into his cage. He kicks the wall after shifting to his human form. Growling, he then sits in the corner of the cell and ignores anybody who speaks to him, or anybody who walks by.

Pan went to ace cage. “ hey don’t look sad. She really looks up to you. You know I’m glad she found somebody to trust. In the past trust has not been in her vocabulary.” Pan sits outside ace cage.

Ace would look to him. Rolling his eyes. He shifts to a tiger again. His beady red eyes, follow all his movements, as he passed around the cage. Before stopping, and his tail sways behind him. He thinks, before lunging to the cage, to try and break the lock off the door. But he fails and hurts himself. He would stand again. And then falls dizzy. Pan at this point, could see his eye. The eye that only 2 other people had seen. Burned, red, and he couldn't see out of it, he was blind out of it.

"Get in your cage" a guard demanded, and walked to them

"Good" he said. "Anything that can make your experience different?"

((He is in his cage already, pam isn't)_
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

"Eh, not really." He said with another shrug. "I mean, lots of things could make it different, such as me getting shot." He said as an example. "But no, not really."

((Whenever, idc, late at night before)) ((Day now? idc))

Roman drove, looking back every so often. He knew what the policeman was doing, he was chasing him without causing alarm by not turning on his sirens, well haha, he wasn't stupid. He quickly sped up, earning the policeman to speed up with him, turning on the sirens and the cop's partner telling him to slow down and park the car to the side.

Roman was having none of that, he knew his parents had reported the car as stolen by their runaway son, so his parents would be notified if they caught him, or after.

Roman heard honking, before he went forwards at the force of the impact, head hitting the stearing weel (How do you write that?) with a bad hit, glass shattering and gravity seeming to stop working.

Head spinning, he saw something in the distance, and reached with one of his hands torwards it, a red, gold and orange feather, hot in his hand and so beautiful he was entranced.

Black

"That's good" he said, nodding

((And then everyone died, does no one want me here? :blue: ))

Ace bender wrote:
((He is in his cage already, pam isn't)_

( oh trust me pan is not in a cage yet)

Pan looked at ace. “ I’m Pan Tyra brother. Can I get you anything?”

Ace would ignore Pan. Walking to the corner, and then softly curling up in the corner. He hissed at himself. Missing her. And wanting to be there, to protect her.

Ace bender wrote:
Ace would ignore Pan. Walking to the corner, and then softly curling up in the corner. He hissed at himself. Missing her. And wanting to be there, to protect her.

“ hey I think she wants you to have this.” Tosses something into the cell. It looked like a book.

Ace walks to the book. Sniffing it. Her scent on it, his tail sways, and he turns to his demon form. And then looks at the book. Grabbing it and opening it to the first page.

It had information on her powers and what she enjoys all the info he need to protect her and keep her happy. It also had stories that Tyra had written herself.

Ace laid on the bed and curled up. He began to read it all. Happily, he hugged the book tightly. And then softly falls asleep on the hard bed.

Pan smiled and left. Going to check on his sister.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus