Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace slept on the bed for a while. Before waking up to a strange noise. He walks to the corner. Before a demon lunges out at him. Growling he, would kick it off then stand back up. Tackling the demon and trying to open a portal to shove it back down into hell. But his powers failed. And the demon pins him down this time. The demon opens a portal it'self and started to pull him in. He held on tightly to the bed frame. The demon, woul scratch his one good eye, so he couldn't see what He was doing. Ace kicks the demon down, and forces all his powers to close the portal. And then falls back. He pants. Now being blind, and holding his eyes, that was bleeding. All that was heard during the whole thing was, ace groaning, and things being thrown around. Now ace lay there, with his bleeding eye, and he tried to find the cage bars. Before crashing into them.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan used shadows to get into ace cell and works on mending him. He did a energy transfer increasing ace ability to heal. He then give ace a ring, “ it will protect you and so this does not happen again.” Pan was trying to sooth ace for his sister sake.

Ace wouldn't say anything. He would walk off. Before crashing into the wall again. He speaks sternly.

"I can't heal...my powers fail here."

Suddenly he hummed a song and Tyra joined in and as a team healed ace and helped him. “ your in good hands.”

Ace began to see again And then blinks. He would turn to them. His eye now completely healed. He listened only to Tyra's voice. He then began to cry suddenly.

"Why can't I just be in there to protect you Tyra.."
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody is currently pacing the cage, feeling something changing, he doesn't know what, or how he knows it's changing, but he knows it is. He'd been restles the whole night, and he had no idea why.

Roman slowly get's up, feeling like he was ran over by a truck, seeing the sun starting to rise, he looks around him, before feeling shock filling his sistem.

His parents car lay on it's side, everything bent at akward angles, sharp glass at his feet, and a tree becoming the apparent new close friend of the vehicle.

He feels something warm running down his face and neck, down to his shirt, sharp pain emanating from his right arm and as he tried taking a step with his left foot he found himself on the floor once more, hissing in pain. He reaches up with his good arm to touch his head, and his hand comes back covered in a red liquid, and he numbly realized it was his own blood. Holding his side, as it was also gushing blood, he decides it's better to just sit there, for some reason. He feels like he should be worried about something, a pressing issue, his eyebrows go down as he frowns, wondering what it could be.

His vision is blury, that he can tell, and he feels no hurry to fix that. He doesn't hear anything besides the ringing in his ears, and his hearbeat.

He sees a blur of white pass, with red and blue shinning in the growing light. Another passes, and he turns his head, seeing blobs of cream coming torwards him, dressed in white, once they were closer he saw they were people, paramedics, and they seemed to be talking to him if their lips moving was any indication.

He feels himself being lied down, as he's suddenly looking up at the endless expance of changing colours of the sky. He knows he's being lifted up, and that they passed a blinding white light in front of his eyes, which he numbly saw and followed with little motivation.
((
OOC Chat Room

Please go here and let me know if you want an update on what's been going on as far as I know!

Also awww poor Roman))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Hey... where's Jules? He asked, and guards were looking for her
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He shrugged. "I dunno. Who's Jules?" He asked, curious and confused.

"She's a really nice demon, with a perfect set of.... um...yeah" he nodded, blushing

He chuckled again. "I haven't seen her since I started working here." He said simply.

"She's usually around, being nice" he said, looking around

"So.... any other reasons you called me here?" He asked, ready to get back to work.

Ace bender wrote:
Ace began to see again And then blinks. He would turn to them. His eye now completely healed. He listened only to Tyra's voice. He then began to cry suddenly.

"Why can't I just be in there to protect you Tyra.."

Pan hugged ace. “ don’t worry you will see her again maybe they can move your cell from across from hers.”

"No, not really," he said, shrugging, and sitting down to put on his headphones

Ace pants. Feeling himself slip down to insanity. He tried to control himself before he hurt someone. The male began to growl, then backs away from the cage bars. Tyra was the only one keeping him stable, making him forget how bad he was treated in the past.

He shrugged and headed back out, resuming his circuit around the facility.
She would appear and disappear in random rooms with a haunting childish giggle.

Guards were confused and scared, looking around as Clyde looked for his Fiance

soon Tyra got into ace head. “ I’m fine. Your ok. Please calm down your scaring me ace. My brother just trying to help. My brother has a little leverage here maybe he can help.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus