Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Ace bender wrote:
Ace would hug her tightly. Softly resting his head on her shoulder. The male would then sigh heavily.

"Don't leave..."

“ I’m not going anywhere.” She hugged him. “ now please calm down and relax. I don’t want anybody getting hurt.”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Clyde do you need a ice pack too?" She tilts her head with worry on her face.
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He sighed, wincing. "I'm fine." He responded, accepting the cloth and wiping a bit of blood off of his forehead. "I should get back to work." He said as he exited the room, muttering something.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I'm fine...A-A-Alyson..." he muttered, before collapsing, his head still pouring blood on the floor
((Rip. Cell door 1, Clyde 0. xD))
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would look to her. Softly blushing and then calming down fully. His wing wraps around her.

"Tyra...can I....do something?"

(NO)

The guards pulled him away, again. "No sexual conduct, remember?"

((He wasn't going to do anything- Just kiss her forehead- Damn))

((NO. NO KISSING IN MY CHRISTIAN CONTAINMENT FACILITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!))
((If you randomly said server as well, I would of just died lmao.))

"Clyde!" She pulls out a tiny box and presses a button. Out spreads a gourny. She rests him on it as she takes him up to the office and rests an ice pack on his head.

He was unconscious, with his heart beating really slowly. The bleeding was profuse like something got on his head

She remained calm as she tries her best to stop the bleeding.

There was a small cut on the tp of his head that was causing the bleeding
The lights flicker in Aces cell. She digs her nails into the guards neck. "Release him." Her red eyes appeared beside the guard as her fangs grew and her nails dug in deeper.

She cleans it and puts some of her special healing cream on it before wrapping it up. "Hang in there honey. Everything is going to be okay." She smiles and holds his hand.
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

He was stumbling slightly every now and then as he continued, eventually passing out from loss of blood, his unconcious body collapsing to the ground with a thud.

Ace would try to free himself. This time, getting mad. He loses his sanity, and both his eyes shift black. And the male bites down hard into the guard's hand. Shifting to a tiger, and hissing. He shook not able to contain himself anymore.

Jules Geist wrote:
The lights flicker in Aces cell. She digs her nails into the guards neck. "Release him." Her red eyes appeared beside the guard as her fangs grew and her nails dug in deeper.

The guard screamed in pain as they attacked, as a V-Predator was on the scene. "Apprehending Targets" it said as it tased Jules and Ace, with the guard running away

Alyson wrote:
She cleans it and puts some of her special healing cream on it before wrapping it up. "Hang in there honey. Everything is going to be okay." She smiles and holds his hand.

He couldn't tell, he was out cold from blood loss

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus