Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace would shift to his demon form. Hissing still. He hides in a dark corner. Before his body collapsed, of energy loss, and being tased.
Her eyes get wide and her smile widens. "Silly robot! That just makes me energized!!" She laughs with a hint of crazy in her tone. As electricity sparks off her and shoots a fire bolt at V-Predator. She lightly touches Ace and heals him from the shock and sends everyone in front of her flying. She turns back with a crazed look. "Sorry... for interrupting you two." She giggles and vanishes.
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Damn, she's the cupid of this christian server XD))

Nobody was pacing once more, and saw as Jarod, the guard that had helped him colapse on the ground from a bleeding wound he had, Nobody shooting forward to catch what he could of the male before he couldn't.

(Gotta chase a bunch of chickens, brb)
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

((That was a confusing phrase))
((Lol.))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Warning... Power Overload" it repeated as the robot bent over, and seemed to transform. It seemed to grow a little slimmer, with a set of wings that seemed to belong on an Airplane. The taser attached to it's arm was now a 50.cal machine gun., and their was a missle launcher attached to its left shoulder. "V-Berzerker online, switched to kill"

Ace noticed this. And then shifted to a tiger. He would jump on the back of the bot. Trying to tar through the wings, his eyes black again. He wanted to now, portect her. Now wanting to protect 2 people.
((Prob would of sounded cooler if the name was V-Zerker lol))

Alex Phoenix wrote:
((Prob would of sounded cooler if the name was V-Zerker lol))

((Damn you, I like that name.))

Ace probably did the worst mistake imaginable. "Releasing Ordinance" it siad as it shot missles at his chest, basically ripping it open

Ace would gasp in pain. Falling to the floor, and shifting to his demon form. The male felt like he couldn't breathe. His chest spilling blood from it. Struggling to move or speak, from the amount of pain filling his chest. His vision blurred, and he tried to stand, before falling down again.

It made a weird Predator clicking noise before it's freehand turned into a sword
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Her ears slightly twitched as she heads outside, if she was able to, because she wanted to move around and she didn't stay inside all day long. She bites her claws a bit as she heads to Clyde, to see if she can go outside yet.

He groaned and opened his eyes, feeling the bloody wound on his head with a shaking hand. He stood slowly, ripping off his sleeve to wrap around the wound, before starting to continue on his route.

Ace still managed to let out a growl. Seeing the v-berzerker coming to him. Although, all he say was a blob. He knew that it was the bot. He pants, and groans in pain.*
Nobody (played anonymously)

((I'm not kidding, I had to catch a chicken bcs my lil bro accidentally let em out. Good thing it was only one it almost took me forever. it was so tiny))

Nobody heard all the commotion, eyebrows furowing. He wanted to know what it was all about, and he heard Clyde calling for a child. He huffed, of course he wouldn't know how to deal with a child.

He decided to try himself and if he died, then so be it.

"Child, I know this game seems really fun, but you be willing to play another? I'm not particularly free right now, but if I was, I could come up with the best games for us to play" He spoke, voice soft and warm, and full of nothing but good intentions, since he wasn't planing on spoiling the fun for the child.
She come back to the scene with the bot. Her eyes turned black this time. "Pow" she says as she makes finger guns at the robot. A powerful force of unknown energy blasts from her finger tips. "Do not touch." She stares at the robot that has now been damaged. "You want to kill. Just try and kill me." Her eyes were serious yet playful. To her this was a fun game.
((Also I'm not ignoring you Nobody! Just a little busy being cupid 😂 and saving a fellow demon))
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She hears the noise from afar and she runs to it, then hiding behind Jules.

He passed by their cell, his eyes widening when he saw what Jules did. "Holy..." He muttered to himself, before reaching for a radio on his belt.
She turns and touches Ace as her eyes glow white. She heals him mostly as she hears someone calling what she assumed was her. "Have fun. See you around." She says in a small voice before vanishing with a little smoke where she just was.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus