Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

( I feel bad for ace. Getting shot in the gut over a small matter? The taser more forgiving then that. Lucky me my characters have not broke any rules yet. Though knowing pan he might push the limits)
((Hehehehe YESSS))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The robot was still on the march for Jules, looking around and swiveling it's gun
Quetzalli walked around silently, trying to figure out how to help Jules. She needed the book, but it had vanished. Sighing softly, she tried to think of what to do
While still walking around trying to also find the book, Alex came across Quetzalli shortly after. His gaze looked forward, then over to her in the distance. At first glance, he remembered her name alltogether. "..Hey, Quetzalli..." He greeted, sending a wave her way with his left hand. Then he stood by. "How.. are you...?" He asked her calmly.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She turns smaller as she walks to Quetzalli and she carefully hops on her head, then she lays down in her hair, softly purring at her.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( dang I'm gone for barely 2 days and all of this happened xD))
((Yep lol))

She watched everyone briskly going up and down hallways, talking about something that had happened to Jules and tilted her head, wondering what had happened.
In the corner of his eye, he noticed a distant figure. Glancing over there, his eyes make out who it was, and he brought his left hand up and waved over Shadow's direction calmly.

She looks at Alex and she carefully hopped onto his head in her cat form, then she laid down on his head, purring loudly towards him.

She waved back to him with a small smile.
Once she did sat on his head, he casually glanced up at her in curiosity and just smiled a bit. "..Always in need.. of a spot eh, Red..?" He said calmly to her, his left hand reaching slowly up and giving her a gentle pet.
“I-I’m ok, how are you?” She looked at Alex, stuttering slightly. She then chuckled slightly at Red, “S-She really likes people’s hair.”
"Yeah... I figured as much.." He added after Q's statement, then looked over her way. "Cold... but I'm doing... great really.." He replied, still keeping his small smile intact.

She chuckled as Red curled up in Alex's hair and drummed her fingers against her bed.

She purrs loudly at them both as her tail slightly hits Alex in the face, "Sorry, and yes, people's heads are way comfortable than laying down on the ground" she replied to Q
She nodded softly, “That’s good.” Quetzalli offered a small smile back and tried to think of what to say. Then a question came to mind, “Y-You’re one of the scientists here right? W-What kind of science do you do?” She looked at Red and chuckled softly “Well y-your always Welcome to lay on m-my head.”
Alex chuckled quietly. "..You're fine.." He said to Red, bringing his hand back down to his side. After Quetzalli asked the questions, he gave them a thought as he nodded to the first one. "...Well.. my sciences, aka- brr...- experiments and hypothesis'... can all vary.." He pointed out, shrugging slightly. "I.. have a bit of everything... but my main focuz is.. on Bio Genetics... such as biochemical weapons and- brrr... all of that.." He explained smoothly to Q, with some random shivers here and there.

Kinda just... Slipped put of her cell and walked over to the group and sat next to Alex. "Hi everyone"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus