Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli nodded, “I-Interesting....” She smiled curiously, then thought for a moment, “D-Do you need a-a blanket?” She asked as she noticed the shivering. Looking at Shadow, she smiled a little “H-Hey.”
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Hi Shadow..." she purred to her as her tail swayed a bit
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She smiled. "Hello Red" ((Oof I have ta go so I'll talk to y'all later!!))
Alex shook his head slowly in responce. "..No need.." He said, looking over to Shadow, flashing a smile then looking right back at Q. "Its... something I have to- brr...- endure for a while..."
((Aight, see ye Eli. -.-/ ))

She lets out a soft and cute sneeze, then she covered her face with her paws.
Quetzalli nodded “O-Ok..... I-is it like a curse thing, I-if you don’t mind me asking?” She was genuinely curious, not meaning any harm
He glanced up when she sneezed and chuckled softly after. "..Bless you.." He said to Red, before looking back down at Q. "..Related... but its more.. complex than just a... curse.." He points out calmly, noticing her curiosity, in which seemed normal to him. Anyone would be normally curious about it.. like many others he'd met who were curious about the shivers as a whole. Speaking of.. "..Brr..."

She kept her face covered in embarrassment and she looked down at Alex from his head, "Do you think I look weird because of my name and how I actually look?" she asked them both after Alex got done talking to Quetzalli.
Quetzalli nodded, humming slightly “M-Maybe they’ll make s-something for you like they did for me.” She pointed to the glasses, “I-I was cursed with blindness, s-So I can’t see at all without these.”
Quetzalli shook her head “No, I-I don’t think you look weird.” She was being truthful
"So I heard... they do look.. nice on you..." He complimented her, in which they did look neat. But he slowly shook his head at the first statement of hers. "I... would of figured.. that one.. a while ago. Believe me..." Then he glanced above where Red is and nodded calmly as a 'no'. "..Not at all... Just like Quetz said.."

She softly purred at them, thanking them both
She can hear the robot get closer to them and she smirks as she disappears once more.

((Gtg))

((Bye red~ I have like a few minutes lol))

((Oops spoke to soon xD I'll cya guys later lol))
((I have returned and everyone is leaving XD))
((Right? xD))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The V-Zerker (I love the guy who gave me that name) was still looking for Jules, now flying to cover more ground

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus