Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She appears in front of the robot. "Y-You wouldnt hurt an innocent wittle girl w-would you? Please don't shoot me." She says with a whimper and a hint of sadness.
4c6199341765d97a00936096e9a329ea.jpg
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

pan was in the shadows and watching in case something was to happen. he almost liked the kid form but hated the personality of the kid. he summoned a rare object. he had to be careful. maybe just maybe he could tempt her into one of his games and that would keep her busy and out of there hair.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Jules Geist wrote:
She appears in front of the robot. "Y-You wouldnt hurt an innocent wittle girl w-would you? Please don't shoot me." She says with a whimper and a hint of sadness.
4c6199341765d97a00936096e9a329ea.jpg

(AGH)

"Target Aquired" it said, as it raised the gun. The belt that fed the gun started moving, and the barrel starting to heat up. It looked like it had no regrets
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Suddenly Venom showed up, but he look different. Bigger and stronger. And feathered.
((Venom randomly evolved in the meantime xD))

((RAAAAGE MODE!!!))

((Pretty sure SeaWarriorRachel wants Jules destroyed. Don't ask me why))
((When did I say that XD I just want to be shot at XD))
((That's the play- called tactical feedin', duh xD))
696d598dd2282b49cc88a0d71e52af16.jpg

"Please... reconsider..." She says as her eyes change color and tears dribble down

Clyde was up, and looking around, getting up, and walking out as he rubbed his head

Jules Geist wrote:
696d598dd2282b49cc88a0d71e52af16.jpg

"Please... reconsider..." She says as her eyes change color and tears dribble down

"Exterminating Target" it said as it just rained death upon the small girl. No remorse as the robot burnt through 50.cal ammunition, with the shells dropping to the ground, making loud clanking noises as they hit.

Venom watched, knowing that Jules was smart enough to make it out alive.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

pan used his power of electricity to shot a huge ball of electricity at the bot. " hey jerk! you have better stuff to do. play with me or you rather have this place be on fire?" he smiled. he did not care if it was his life in danger. but he saw juls as a sister or old friend he needed to help.

Venom then crushes the arm cannon with his mind.

“I can speak in this form robot. Give me a reason I don’t just unscrew all of your screws.”

((I'm just waiting for Jule's reply. She wanted this))

The attacks didn't work. Venom got a headache when he tried to break the gun. The V-Zerker continued to shoot Jules

Venom simply didn’t have to try. He thinks Jules will be strong enough for it and so he doesn’t need to destroy it himself.
She stands there as bloods pours out of her her head and and arms are limp facing the ground. She doesnt fall but rather looks up with one red eye peering through her hair. Her smile deepens as she begins healing all the bullet wounds as she began to laugh. It started off a soft giggle and got louder and louder with every second. As she was healing bullets were popping out of her as well as cracking sounds as she needed to heal bones as well. "Hehe... This is fun! If only you were human... or more... fleshy." She licks her lips. "But I suppose I can rip out your wiring until you can no longer function properly." She giggles as the bullets now absorb into her. "That tickles! But now it's my turn." She chuckles as she holds out her hand and the bullets he just shot at her come shooting out from her palm at V-Zerker.

"J-Jules!" Clyde yelled, unaware of her. All he saw was the blood and ran to her aid. Unfortunately, he didn't see the incoming .50 cal bullets as they ripped through his body, killing him and leaving him on the ground. His last words were simply "I'm so sorry..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus