Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((excuse me what? She absorbed all the bullets? Why did you want your character to die?))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

pan " hey Juls you want to play a very fun game? iknow the best game. it does not require a old over used bot that not a challenge. " want to play with me?" he smiled his golden eyes had the look of he was a fun guy with tricks up his sleeve. he made a dumb face. "hey i could use a good challenge dear!" tyra ran to Clyde and did what she could to heal him and try to save him. she could try one this a forbidden spell. but it was dangerous. she hugged Clyde.
((Didn't mean for the ? at the end of bullets XD))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Oof))

Jules Geist wrote:
((excuse me what? She absorbed all the bullets? Why did you want your character to die?))

(She did, but a couple of bullets made it past her and went for Clyde. And yes, I was planning Clyde's demise. But I have plans)
((Um alright but Jules doesnt recall anyone in here unless they knew her that young whiiiich no one shouldve here XD))

((But guess what. How would Alyson feel to find her future husband dead?))
"The robot dies first... then we can play?" She smirks as she goes on top of its head and heats up its top before ripping it off, removing all the wires she can before looking at Pan. "I wanna have more fun. Can we rip things apart and put them back together again but in a different way?" She smiles curiously.
She looks at the man lying dead on the floor. "Who is that and why does he know my name?" She tilts her head and pokes him. "Humans are strange creatures."
((Aly will not be happy that a robot i assume he created killed her fiance ))
((That is very true.))

Jules Geist wrote:
"The robot dies first... then we can play?" She smirks as she goes on top of its head and heats up its top before ripping it off, removing all the wires she can before looking at Pan. "I wanna have more fun. Can we rip things apart and put them back together again but in a different way?" She smiles curiously.

" sure but only if you can find the toys i have hidden. lets see if you can find them sweet child. each toy has a challenge you have to finish to get a prize."

Jules Geist wrote:
She looks at the man lying dead on the floor. "Who is that and why does he know my name?" She tilts her head and pokes him. "Humans are strange creatures."

Just then, guards approached her with live-weaponry. "Get on the ground, now!" one yelled, aiming the gun at her chest. "We will not hesitate to fire!" another said. They were made out of flesh, alright
"Toys? That sounds boring... but the chalenges sound fun to d--" She sniffs the air and smirks. "Haven't you seen? Bullets don't work on me!" She teleports to each man and or woman and injured them in different ways. One was drained a lot of blood from her fangs, a few were ripped open as she feasted on their insides, others were burned severely, while others were given their worst nightmares. She tortured them all in different ways in a matter of seconds. She stood back and looked pleased with her cold dead eyes. She left them all alive though to suffer.
She looks at Pan. "I am ready to play now." She smiles somewhat innocently.

Jules Geist wrote:
She looks at Pan. "I am ready to play now." She smiles somewhat innocently.

"follow me or i will win." he went to the ceiling and formed a ball from shadows. " i call this damage ball. ready to learn?"

Jules Geist wrote:
"Toys? That sounds boring... but the chalenges sound fun to d--" She sniffs the air and smirks. "Haven't you seen? Bullets don't work on me!" She teleports to each man and or woman and injured them in different ways. One was drained a lot of blood from her fangs, a few were ripped open as she feasted on their insides, others were burned severely, while others were given their worst nightmares. She tortured them all in different ways in a matter of seconds. She stood back and looked pleased with her cold dead eyes. She left them all alive though to suffer.

The ones that were capable of running ran, while the others that couldn't dragged themselves.

(Can the Beast Tamer just use a spell? He's an undercover demon, who poses as a human)
((A spell for what?))
"Oooo!" She chases him and follows him up. "What do we do? How do we play!?" She asks with curiousity.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(A spell to fix Jules so she can observe the fact she killed Clyde and severely wounded like, 50 guards. Maybe Alyson slaps her in the face or something.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus