Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((If its a spell to cure Jules then no. The spell was cast on her by her own spells which means only her spells work to cure her))
((Which is why we need to get Jules' book))
((That is why there's about 4+ peeps looking for Young Jules' book atm.))
((and unless Alyson also wants to die or end up severely injured i dont think slapping her is a good idea))
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Oof. Well, can I at least get a sad Alyson?))

He stared down at Clyde's dead body. "Poor captain... you had your whole life ahead of you..."
((Lol yes i am looking for a pic lol sorry i taking so long))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((what did i miss?))
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Jules Geist wrote:
"Oooo!" She chases him and follows him up. "What do we do? How do we play!?" She asks with curiousity.

he summoned shadow minions. " you have to try to destroy yours so called enemies with my magic ball. he used his shadows to tossed up a chair and the ball and the ball destroyed it and a yet the ball had damage and it dropped a object. " now we have to make a function robot out of it and now it your turn to use the ball to destroy my creation."
((All 4 Q, Alex, Red and Shadow are in one place, still looking for Young Jules' book. Young Jules faked death from the robot V-Zerker, ended up destroying it as well as injuring every other security guard who threatened her. Course avoiding their vital points so they're tortured. Clyde died by V-Zerker running towards Jules when she was getting bullets rained down by V-zerker. Now its Pan entertaining Jules in a game on the ceiling of the facility. So... nothing much xD))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Alyson had run down to where she heard all the gun shots. She pauses in her tracks when she sees the body count. Her heart stops when she sees Clyde. "C-Clyde...? She falls to her knees beside him... "N-No... you can't be... but how?! No! CLYDE!" She yells as tears fall down her cheeks. "You can't leave me!" She holds onto him tightly.

9d0a37ba434d007a2e20bc3181633002.jpg
((And- I'm not done- V-Zerker earlier had injured severely Ace for trying to fight it off. Then Young Jules came around to save him.))

liza, seeing enough pain and enough suffering of all the robots and humans here, decides to create a blizzard to make people move slower
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
Alyson had run down to where she heard all the gun shots. She pauses in her tracks when she sees the body count. Her heart stops when she sees Clyde. "C-Clyde...? She falls to her knees beside him... "N-No... you can't be... but how?! No! CLYDE!" She yells as tears fall down her cheeks. "You can't leave me!" She holds onto him tightly.

9d0a37ba434d007a2e20bc3181633002.jpg

Clyde was already gone, he was bleeding, blood trickling from his mouth and several bullet wounds in his chest
She heats up everything around her. She does not like the cold. "So I just... aim at your little guy?" She says as she throws the ball lightening fast.

"your actions killed the one i promised to officiate the wedding for, you are not my jules" she starts to make ice surround jules"you need to be put on ice"
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

it knocked the minion to pieces. the ball dropped a item. " now create something out of the piece and i will try to destroy them.
((Yes lets anger thhe child more by freezing her))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

karma watches to make sure no one more dies

((this is actually one of the first times liza has shown her angry side))
She instantly breaks the ice with her heat. "I didnt kill him. Get your facts straight kid. That robot did." She sneers back as she creates a little demon like robot monster. "L-Like that?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus