Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i said your actions did, not you did, get it right" she uses teleportation to get closer to jules, her arms slowly getting covered in ice
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Typo))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde somehow woke up slowly, looking up at Alyson as tears started flowing. "I-i'm...s-s-s-so.... sorry...A-A-Alyson..." he muttered with dying breaths
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

" nice." she uses the ball and kicks it with lightning and destroys the demon and makes a robot that looks like him. " good luck destroying this one. if you can you win and get a advantage at the next game." pan was trying to buy time for his shadows to find the dumb book.
"THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR SAVING SOMEONE!" She says as she uses a strong force to push Liza away not too hard and teleports away.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She holds him in her arms. "I-It's okay Clyde... I love you so much! Please... don't leave me..." She sobs in his chest

"no one ever needs to die, it can always be avoided" as she finishes saying this she drops to her knees, suddenly the ptsd kicking in"i swear, i never meant to kill them, please make it stop" she cries and curls up into a ball

Clyde Whistler wrote:
Clyde somehow woke up slowly, looking up at Alyson as tears started flowing. "I-i'm...s-s-s-so.... sorry...A-A-Alyson..." he muttered with dying breaths

tyra was going to do a dangerous spell as she had done a spell that she got from juls mind when they first meet. she only prayed it was the right spell mixed with her own power could save juls and save Clyde and maybe heal some of the people hurt.
((Oh deer XD well she is Jules who uses spells to block things from seeing her past and thoughts sooo good luck))

Jules Geist wrote:
((Oh deer XD well she is Jules who uses spells to block things from seeing her past and thoughts sooo good luck))

( well i have a idea. i tried to message you about in our pms.)
She teleports to Alex and the gang. She is still covered in blood. "H-Hello..."

((now liza is basically useless until jules is back, or until alyson stops crying))
((Or both.))

((yeah))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She holds him in her arms. "I-It's okay Clyde... I love you so much! Please... don't leave me..." She sobs in his chest

He laughed softly, before coughing violently. "I h-h-h-h-h-have.....n-n-no ch-ch-choice..." his eyes start to close partially. "I-I-I-I love y-ou.... A-Alyson..."
((How so? Jules was playing with Tyra and Pan. Alyson is crying yeah but there are others standing near by XD Like The Beast Tamer, Tyra and Pan um the injured peeps crawling on the floor around her. I mean I just remembered the PTSD part but I feel like Karma could help a bit and she def doesnt want lil Jules rn XD she doesnt have a loving part of her body rn))

tyra and her brother used a forbidden magic. they used singing magic and gave up there life forces to save lives and cast a protection on all they held dear. yet that protection was not on juls instead it counter juls powers. they collapsed and where lifeless.
((Why is everyone dying ...))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she walks over and claims the soul of clyde"for safe keeping, so he can be brought back, i will take his soul"
((If I would've known this would be a thing I never would've done this tbh))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus