Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((I'm going to bed, don't reply without me!))
"People are mad at me... and they yelled at me to fix things... So I ran..." She says a little distant. "This is mostly my blood by the way... m-mostly... a-and I think I recall something a-about that book thing." She says as she looks at the floor.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she taps her foot
((I think Tyra and Pan left the group tbh sooo you guys will have to break the spell somehow or wait and see i guess. Bigger Jules could easily heal everyone and revive. thats not a problem but if her magic is blocked then her hands are tied and id rather her magic not be blocked forever))
((Yeah we can wait mango))

((are we actually not going to do anything until he is back?))
((idk what he wants us to wait for but im at a standstill with both my characters sooo))
((Hey, sorry I’ve been kind of in and out today, it’s been really busy here on my end! It looks like we’re at a standstill rn?))
((they are but peeps with Alex and mini Jules i think are okay? Just cant get too far ahead i think. I dont want to disrespect his wishes))

((yep))
((That is true.))
((Ok! I’m just trying to read what I missed rn so I don’t make a wrong post lol. So by the looks of it Jules is with Alex and the other 3, and Clyde died?))
((yep apparently so tho idk if Pan and Tyra saved him or not))

((i took the soul, so there was no saving that until the body is fixed))
((Ok, thank you for confirming. I missed absolute chaos lol out of what I just read lol. Should I respond at all with Quetzalli or no? And she might be able to help repair the body if she uses the technique Jules gave her. Like it isn’t strong but it might be enough for people to bring him back normally))
((well thats in a different location so up to you))

((please dont, this all started by a little mistake))
He listened closely and quietly to her, as he took some steps forward then crouched slowly down infront of her. Placing his left knee on the floor, then his right hand gently on her left shoulder. As his hand was there, it was for both to support her feeling down, and to feel her own state she is. "...You went through.. a lot I see..." He said after she finished, taking his pencil from his left pocket, gently placing the eraser tip on each spot of the bloodstains. If you blink, you'll miss the magic. But you've already missed it as the bloodstains disappear from her clothing and her skin itself. "..Let's hope not..-brr...-too many got... injured.. Well... I can tell that.. already happened..." He slowly tilted his head down, trying to get a look at her.

"Smile.. Young Jules... it wasn't all your fault..." As the last of the blood was cleansed, he spinned his pencil, stopped it with the sharp tip, and began drawing something without keeping his eyes off from her. "We... will find the book... But, I want to..- brrr.. - hear what you recall.. first." He insisted, his right hand moving slowly from her left shoulder, slowly down, then gently wrapping it around her in a form of a hug. Just to up her spirit a little bit more, if it helps as he drew.

"she dislikes hugs"
((I wonder from whom xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus