Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((True, I didn’t expect it be this big though. I guess it was a bigger error than I thought lol))

Quetzalli watched this silently, wanting to help as well but she felt guilty for doing this to her so she stayed still for now and offered a soft smile. She didn’t want to screw things up again.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((that is just mean alex, remind me to leave you a scar for later))
She opens her mouth to say something. "The book is--" She hears a voice and closes her mouth. She felt slightly better since he was the only one around who seemed to believe her and not force her to answer questions super fast. She allowed the hug for now, her tiny arms begin wrap around him awkwardly since she doesn't do this often. she pats his back before removing her arms. she rests her fore head on his shoulder. "I... was just playin... I was gonna fix everyone... eventually b-but now I cant..." she sighs.
((Man, Q rn feels like she's on a mental cage, not sure if to help, or not. Doesn't even know what's the right or wrong choice anymore. Zoinks.))
((Sowwy Winter xD))

karma walks in and held back a growl of jealousy and sighs"Liza dislikes death, she barely tolerates knowing i kill people, but if she sees someone die, she gets mad"
((Yeah my character is just stuck in a guilt trip rn but she wants to fix things as well because she feels it’s all her fault this happened))

Quetzalli offered a soft smile “I-I’m sure you can still fix things.... You’re s-strong, a-and really talented....”
"I can only use my powers on myself now... Pan and Tyra used a spell to protect you all from my magics... S-So I can't." She buries her face in Alex's shoulder. "I want to fix this..."

"i wanted to hug her" she whispers
When she actually tried to hug him, a small smile randomly came up to him, not expecting her to actually try. When her hands slowly returned to her side, he kept his hand gently on her as she rested her head on his shoulder. Though he stood quiet, drawing, and hearing them speak. His gaze now set on the drawing he was making. Soon as the last one spoke, he spoke last. "..You will soon..." He said calmly. "Just... let's try to-" He glanced over to her when she buried her face on his shoulder. Still with a smile, he looked back to the drawing and resumed speaking. ".. Lets try to find... her book.. I'll try to..-brrr...-solve this seal puzzle..." That hinted what would he be drawing. Or is it?
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

“If Clyde is dead... in this form, I can fix him.”
((Poor karma lol))
Quetzalli nodded “I-I can help look for the book.” She looked at Jules, “Is there anywhere that you think it might be?” She asked in a soft tone, “I-It’s fine if you don’t know, but it would help.....”
"The book is where I spent a lot of time while i was here... i think. A place where I'd go to r-relax." she lifts her head and looks up at her.

“But the phrase from the movie infinity war sums this up. A soul, for a soul.”

karma thinks"in your cell"
Quetzalli nodded, thinking. “Alright, I-I think I have a couple of ideas.” She smiled softly, “Thank you....” Looking ah Karma, she nodded “I was thinking the same thing.”

“I shall sacrifice myself to save Clyde!”
Alex stopped drawing after that nice hint Young Jules just gave to them. His gaze moved over to Quetzalli, then over to Karma. "..That's a very good.. hint..." He added, then looked back to his drawing and resumed it. "I'll... stay with Young-brr..-Jules here..."
((Venom sounds so determined lol))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus