Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((yeah but its a saying excluding the firefly part :3))
“Y-Yep....” Quetzalli hummed, “Now to find the saying to go with it.....”
((Also fun fact, Jules has this tattoo on her right chest!))
((Tattooed*))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"light?"
the symbol was placed in the dark side of her bed.
Quetzalli looked at Karma when she said this and then thought before looking in places where light was more prominent

karma looks defeated as she has no clues
the light shines on her bedside table
Alex kept his gaze on the drawing, seeming to be taking form slowly and steadily. "..Oh nothing... Just remembering your.. saying from earlier..." He stated, glancing over to her as he drew a little more slow. Can't mess up the details. "See...? You aren't useless at all... You actually helped them... providing striking clues-brr...- and hints.." He glanced back to his drawing, drawing in his normal pace now. "..I'm actually.. proud really..."
((Here is Jules I made ages ago XD it shows more of her features like horns and tats
11550bf975c627ff805a8fa3194d48be.jpg ))
(( :0 Now dat's a drawing.))
Quetzalli opened the bedside table, carefully looking through it and trying not to be too nosy

((oh no, it is even more hot*nosebleed*))
(( xD))
Her eyes widen as she tilts her head. "P-Proud? Of me?" She stares at him with confusion. "You are crazy." Her cheeks redden.
((Nice! :D That reminds me I need to get to work on drawing her for you lol. I had to finish a commission for one of Redstar’s characters, I drew Redstar and Rosie the hybrid XD))
((Aw yea! I am excited to see that and thank you :3 She was my first digital art drawing))
There is a tiny button in her drawer

she goes back to alex and jules"now you have made both me and my great niece jealous, are you proud"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus