Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli pressed the button curiously

((I’m going to start working on it tomorrow once I get out of school so I’ll pm you some questions about it :) ))
He chuckles calmly at her expression and statement. "..At least I don't... look like a tomato..." He points out jokingly as, with his pencil, pointed over to a window that reflected the both of them without looking over there, and resumed drawing. "..But-brr...- I'm truthful..." He added softly.
a light that looks like it scanned her appears. On The wall is a saying. 'When your lost in the darkness, look for the light.'
((Y'know wut, that scenario right there which Alex and Young Jules, ima have to write that on my notes. Hell that's a free drawing idea for me xD))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i honestly like her more than she likes me, i dont understand why she does not feel comfortable enough around me to like me back"
"Shush! I'll punch you!" She pouts crossing her arms as her face is cherry red. "Hmph! What are you doing anyway." She looks over at him then looks at Karma and shrugs.

she curls up into a ball and covers herself up with her wings
Quetzalli then read it, “When your lost in the darkness, look for the light.....” She hummed slightly
((Oh dear i did not this this through XD but no worries I am a quick thinker XD))

There is a sound as if something opened under her bed wear the light was shinning through. there was an open part of the floor revealing a book.

"i even never was disappointed in what she did, i have trusted her from the get go, i knew she would help, i---" she grabs her chest, not knowing what is going on with her
Quetzalli went wide eyed and she gently grabbed the book, “Thank goodness!” She smiled and held it to her chest protectively, not wanting this one to disappear
Alex sighed calmly, wanting to chuckle a little but knowing that she actually might punch him in her state of embarrassement. Then after she asked about it, the drawing soon became a little more clear as to what it might be. Like... a familiar symbol only high-class Demons would know of. "..You take a guess... You'll probably- brr..- know..." He stated, his gaze not moving from the drawing as he drew with a little more precaution as well as precision. His eyes narrowing slowly.

her eyes began glowing as she could not breath

she calms and begins breathing again
"Y-Yeah! You're making the mark of cain! Incased in the pentagram! Ooo! It's very pretty! I like it a lot!!" She smiles as her eyes show sign of life and sparkle.
Quetzalli comes back and smiles “I-I found the book!”

"god damn, my power is trying to kill me for saving a single soul instead of just letting the soul be taken the normal way"

she coughs up blood
"Do you feel comfortable reading it? I can if not." She looks over at Karma. "I feel as if we need to hurry... She is taking that soul pretty hard." She raises a brow a little.
Quetzalli nodded, then thought for a moment as a look of guilt flashed across her face “Y-You should probably read it. I’m the one who screwed it up the first time.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus