Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"it has been centuries since i have saved a soul"
Alex nodded softly at her response, happy that she actually remembers the mark of cain incased in the pentagram. "..That is correct... Great job.." He congratulated her, then a familiar voice speaks but Alex doesn't take his eyes off the drawing. One little mistake, can't undo it. "Nice- brr...- work, Quetzalli..." He said to her, also hearing the coughing in the distance as well as the comment of Young Jules about it. Nodding quietly. "..Well... I am the one writing it... So yes.." He replied, taking a moment to glance over to Karma, then back to the drawing. "...Maybe try to, help Karma out.. Young Jules..." He asked calmly, trying to draw at a decent speed, but can't always rush perfection... Then he spoke again, but referring to Q's statement. "..There's a magical... lock right there... I need to- brr...- unseal her powers..." He pointed out.
((Imagine typing, then adding 1-2 more sentences every time someone else replies xD. I like it.))
"Well, I will say it clearly. I really think you can do it." She smiles but not creepily this time. It was warm.
"I will say it and you repeat after me. Don't worry, this time I will make sure nothing happens that isn't supposed to." She nods
“A-Are you sure?” Quetzalli seemed nervous, but she looked over at Karma and and Jules and knew she would have to. “Ok......”
Alex's smile was still on him, but this time it was a little bigger as he huffed lightly hearing those two. "...You can do it.. Quetzalli..." He cheered softly for her. Now falling even quieter as he places the drawing closer, and focuzes deeper into it as he draws.

"i believe in" coughs up more blood and falls over"you"
"Easy spell.. Im dumb to have forgotten." She looks at the book and hands it too her. She says something in a strange language but fairly easy to understand. "Now you."
Quetzalli nodded, She then looked at the others and then at the book and listened. Repeating the words perfectly this time, she looked at Jules
She began to grow, although her close were a bit snug as per usual since it's hard to find a good top or outfit that fits right with her figure. Her chest jiggles as she stretches. She was thrilled to be back. "Thank you Q!" She smiles warmly then she looks at Alex. "And thank you for trying to calm younger me. I greatly appreciate it." She says as she bends down since he is still crouched and smiles as she rests a hand on his shoulder and gives it an appreciative squeeze. She turns to Q. "Any ideas how to get my powers unblocked? Anyone? Can you try healing her with either a spell in here or your own magic until we figure out a way to remove this? I may have an idea." She smiles and looks at Karma. She bends down to her. "Hang in there Karma. You got this." She smiles and ruffles her hair gently.

her tail sways and she nods
Quetzalli smiled “I-I’m glad it worked!” She then hummed slightly in thought “I-I don’t think anything I have can get rid of the block, but I might be able to help heal. Are you ok with that Karma?”

"i need to return the soul to the body, soon"
“Then should I try healing you o-or should I try and heal the body?” She asked
"You can give it to me. I am use to harboring souls." She smiles with confidence.

She goes silent as she is trying to keep herself together

she shakes her head as she has no clues how to give away the claimed souls
Alex seemed to have been blocking every other sound, just deep in focuz with the drawing as he did not want to mess it up now. Way too much progress... means more stress overall into it. Though he did hear everything, just not responsive of it all. But as soon as he began writing the letters... he randomly spoke. "...I'll... unseal your.. powers when I'm.. done..." He points out, then once more falls into silence to concentrate.
"Well then if you refuse or dont know how the I guess I cant do it... I'll have to wait for Alex. He is making a really cool demon thing!" She smiles warmly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus