Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"please, at least come over here and comfort me"
Quetzalli sighed, going over to Karma and her hands glowed softly. She gently placed them on Karma’s hand and a warm feeling could be felt as the healing was working. She didn’t have the strongest healing magic but it was definitely stronger than the last time she used it because she was more in touch with her magic
"Alright" She sits down and gently plays with her hair. "Just to help you feel better." She smiles kindly.

she looks at q and smiles and then looks back at jules

she hugs jules and smiles a bit
“H-Hopefully this helps.” She smiled up at her.
She pats her head gently as she scratches her back a little. "Just hang in there. Hey Alex, getting close?" She tilts her head.

"i love you jules" she whispers
"I know you do Karma" She smiles at her then looks out the window with longing eyes.
To think that the wording is the most stressful part of drawing a perfect, unseal symbol, for a high-class demon... Not simple. He was on the second last word now, seeming to be regaining a bit more confidence in himself. But can't always let it overcome him. Then he heard Jules' voice, and calmly answered. "...Getting there..-brr..." The drawing slowly, by the second, began to look more and more lively. Like... it was sorta real. Even the small, demonic yells of the damned were emitting out of it. But it was slightly audible for everyone else, except for both Jules and Alex. They sounded more clear, but he wasn't minding it.
((Longing eyes xD))
((she likes being outside XD))

"Diggin the sound its producing. Not gonna lie." She chuckles with a smirk.
Quetzalli looked over curiously as she could hear the yells.

she smiles"i will take you outside for a little while"
"You will rest if you are hacking up blood. Outside can wait." she says sternly.

"i promise to take you outside when i can"
"Well I can go myself but sure."
"Q would you like to go outside when this is all over? Maybe Alex?" She tilts her head.
Quetzalli smiled “Sure, that would be nice.”
((im slowly fading >.< im so tired))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus