Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((I'm with ya on that one xD))
((Same, I can barely keep awake))
((judgement call: Bedtime for us and this is a good stopping point))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she whimpers
((Yep, Good call XD we need Clyde for the rest of this I think anyway. Goodnight everyone!))
((Nighty night))
((Man, I was in the middle of replying with the drawing ready xD. Ah well, its only fair. Gud night Quetzalli -.-/ ))
((wait you still can!!))

((please make sure nothing happens without me as well as I HAVE HIS SOUL))
((We shall wait for ya))
((Yesh we shall.))
Adding the final touches, a couple screams later, and there it was. But as soon as he finished, the sounds became very audible for everyone now, not just Jules and Alex. He slowly stood up, placed the pencil away on his left pocket, and immediately began stretching. The symbol was real alright, one hell of a concert it is producing. "..Forgot how... loud these are.. takes me back..." He said, with a small chuckle later as he stretched. Then as he was done, he didn't even look at it anymore, rather he let it float on his right hand. "...Here-brr...- it is... You know what... to do.." He said, addressing to Jules as he slightly turned to his side, and gently passed over the floating symbol. It hovered slowly over to her side, yet Alex was still not even looking over there. Why? Strange. But he decided to walk over to where he was sitting at before, took a seat, laid his arms on the table and immediately rested his head on his left arm. Seeming tired after all of that.
She takes symbol. "Thanks Alex." She smiles. "You know I'm not scary too look at now that I am all grown up again. I like to have eye to eye contact when I am talking to people." She chuckles lightly as she slowly gets up, making sure Karma doesnt hit her head on the floor. "This is just what I need to break this spell." She smirks.

she watches
"I... know that..-brr..." He said calmly, but in a tired tone also. His eyes even closed slowly as he spoke. Eventually becoming fully closed. "...But later we... can talk more... properly..." He said as he drifted off. "I promise... brr..." He added.

((night, everyone, see you all ,hopefully without missing anything, tomorrow))
((Same here lol. Gud night Winter -.-/) ))
Jarod Brick (played by Burrito)

((I GO TO SLEEP AND THERE ARE 250 OVERNIGHT))
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Yup. Idk why tho TT^TT I say something and half of everypne dies))
((The OOC explains what happened and ya... I wasnt expecting deaths... sooo ya...))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus