Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

((hah, so... what now? Nobody still in the cage, and stuff))

Roman opened his eyes, feeling like his head was full of bricks. He looked around, hissing at the white walls and bright lights. He looks and sees that he has a needle strapped into his vein.

He looks around the room and sees the people he doesn't want to see. At all. Ever. His parents are leaning on each other, sleeping, and his brother is there, still in his military uniform. He curses all the way up to high heaven in his head, wanting to do nothing but get the hell outa there.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(I will respawn next round)

((XD oml, that's really funny))

Nobody scratches the floor, pacing, something is wrong, something is changing, something has changed, he needed to be there, there for... what? There for what? He wasn't sure.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Z-999 was still in it's cage. "You killed him, Jules. You killed Clyde, Jules. it repeated, over and over again
'I did not directly no. But I will get him back. So please dont make accusations when you dont know the whole story.' She says telepathically.
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace eye twitches. Her growls. Becoming insane more. The blood-making him go insane. Fresh blood, how could he not accept the offer? The male would jump at the bars.

Roman hates how his own flesh and blood treats him sometimes. "Roman! You're awake!" Roman's older brother, Doren walks to his side, he looks tired, but strong, like he's always been. He looks worried, and relieved, before his look turns stern and angry, "What where you thinking running away from home?! Do you have any idea how worried Mom and dad were? How worried I was?"

Roman scoffs, turning away, before he gets pulled back by his brother, whom makes Roman look at him, holding his arm in a near painful hold.

"You could've died Roman! Do you think any of us were ready to bury you? Do you think I am?"

He knew what his brother was doing, making him feel bad, but Roman's anger was getting worse. Despite the fact he's trying his hardest not to look his brother in the eye, or feel guilty, he feels the tears falling from his eyes, as he angrily stares at his brother, meeting his cristal blue eyes with his own.

"You left me" Was all Roman managed to get out, and his brothers eyes seem to soften, as Doren lets out a breath, letting Roman's arm go in favor of hugging him.

Seeing his brother after being separated for three years was too much for him at the moment. It hurt and made him feel happy his brother was here.
Quetzalli watched them curiously and asked “I-Is there anything else I can do to help? I can try a-and heal Clyde’s body, I think I have enough energy to do it.....”

Ace would growl. And then bust open the cage. In his full demon form, he follows the blood scent, crawling to Clyde's body.

Fire what happened? He couldn't understand, one moment he was fine, talking to his brother and almost clinging onto him, and the next his parents are awake and yelling at him, even worse than his brother. He remembered feeling sad, angry, kind of scared, then BOOM Fire, everywhere, coming off of him, his family being only mildly scared, his brother concerned more like it, and he had jumped out the window after pulling out the needle, his arm and leg hurting like hell.

The only recurring and reassuring thought was

'Nobody, need to get to Nobody, he'll know what's wrong'

He kept running, into a forest, thankfully calming down enough for the orange/red/gold flames to die down, only his feet made scorch marks when he took steps, but he didn't think that'd matter. His leg and arm hurt like hell, making him limp somewhat, but he wasn't stopping.

He made it to the facility, running into a wall accidentally, making a big BANG As he colided with the harsh metal. He fell to the floor, disoriented and hurting, head pounding and vision bluring.

((Btw, might make Doren an actual character XD))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She looks up from Clyde's body as she is holding him. "Stay back Ace! Dont touch him!" Tears are still streaming down her cheeks.

Ace hisses. Shifting to a tiger. His red eyes peer at hers, as he paces back and forth. He was coming up with a plan in his head.
"Good idea Q. I'm going to use this to get rid of the spell while you do this." She smiles and fireman carries Karma and they get to Clyde's body where Alyson and Ace are as well. "Did we miss a party?" She chuckles a little. "Dont worry Aly we will get him back. I promise." She smiles warmly as she sets Karma down.

Ace would look to them both. Growling, and hissing. Before he lunges and holds Alyson down. He would put his teeth to her neck. But then decided not to kill another being. Grabbing Clyde's body. He runs off with it to his cell.
((Welp things got more complicated))
She tried to grab him but any power she head would be useless right now on him. "Ace please..." she sigh and sets the demon symbol on her chest. Her eyes light up as what sounds like whaling souls resonate throughout her. A blueish white ball circles in her chest as it pulses throughout her. Her eyes then turn black as everything else does as well. All her veins blacken. As screams from what sounds like are coming from within Jules can be heard. The symbol is absorbed in her as she takes a deep breath. The process would've been pretty painful if not for being able to heal herself. She returns to normal with that symbol tattooed on her thigh now.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She isnt afraid fully but her heart does jump out of her chest when she was attacked. When he gets off her she chases after him for a moment. "Let him go!" She fell to her knees and sobs "PLEASE!"

Ace would close the cage. So nobody could get in, unless they get keys. Laying his paw on Clyde's chest. He watches his body. Feeling bad. The male then softly sighs. Hearing her sobs, he would shift to his demon form. And trying his best not to eat the male. He would then place both his hands on Clyde's chest. Clyde's body would turn completely back, the pain filling his body. Ace uses all his energy, and abilities, forcing himself to heal Clyde. But in excahnge for his own life source. The black would fade off of Clyde's body. His body healed, and his clothes brand new as well. It looked like nothing happened. Ace then fell besides his body. Lifeless. And limp.

((Another one bites the dust,
Ow!
Another one bites the dust!))

((That made me laugh so hard-))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus