Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"Not really. The ones I personally get collected in my soul box, dont ask what it is, and they get tortured every day in this box a different and new way. I only kill who deserve a fate worse than hell."
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she nods
((holy speling and grammar! Grammar police please arrest me XD I messed up a lot there ))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((u are right actually, i did not notice that till now))
((Ma'am, the police department you're trying to reach is not available right now. Please call later. *beep* But I'm here, but I'm the good cop, so... you're good xD. But that reply lowkey made me read it like 3 times lol))
Quetzalli was still trying to get herself into the cage Ace and Clyde were in, roaring and even trying magic at this point
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"mellow out q" she continues to cough a bit
((I know Im sorry officer i was distracted))

Jules places Liza down and teleports inside. She grabs Clydes body and teleports back out and sets him down. "Before we begin I have to do a few things. Can I have Tyra and Pans souls?"

"i..." cough"have never given someone else souls before" coughs more
“I need to get in there though, what if I can keep him alive?! A-And the body!” Quetzalli frowned and her feathers were all fluffed up. She then saw the two teleport inside and sighed softly, a hint of embarrassment in her voice as she realized they could just get in. “O-Oh.....”
((Poor Quetzalli xD))
"Well I can get the soul out for you but with your permission of course." She smiles and looks at at Q. "Don't worry about it. I just have been doing things like this for years." She smiles. "Soon, with some practice with me, you can be just as clever." She said sweetly.

"how"
Quetzalli looked at her, “M-Maybe....” She smiled slightly but she still seemed embarrassed. “I-I forgot you could teleport for a moment.....”

((XD she panicked don’t mind her))

((gtg soon))
"I grab it out of your chest. my hand goes through your chest and I grab the correct souls. Easy. No pain." She chuckles.
She looks at Q. "Don't worry about it. I dont use it much as I use to." She smiles softly
Quetzalli nodded, seeming to calm and her feathers weren’t completely fluffed out anymore
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I’m depressed.’
She turns. "Why Venom?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus