Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘If I stay here, I won’t find love....’
"Oh... I suppose it would be hard to do here. Do you have someone back home?"

‘This is kind of my only home...’
"Hmmm. Do you have a type?" She tilts her head.

‘Kind of.. sassy-ish, tall, sweet, something around that.’
"Any specific species?" She asks curiously.

‘Maybe between human and dinosaurs.’
"Do you have anyone here that you like? Or have you just not met anyone yet?"

‘One...’
She tilts her head. "Oh? Is that so? What do you like about her or him I suppose?"

‘Well, she’s sweet, and she’s changed from her past nature. ‘
"Well you have colored me intrigued Venom. Are you going to tell me? I won't force you of course." She chuckles.

‘Well, uh, wellll’

‘It’s you.’
She tilts her head as she looks at Venom. "You honestly don't have to tell me. Or you can whisper it in mWah!? M-Me?!" Her eyes widened at the unexpected confession. "W-Why? I-I am so... well me?! I mean I am flattered but very confused." She blinks trying to process.

‘You’re sweet, and have been kind to me from the start...’
"I-I well... you are very sweet but I am just not sure I am ready for romantic stuff... If anything I don't really know a lot about you. I'd like to get to know you better. That doesn't mean I will eventually crush on you, but I do love getting to know people." She smiles. Honestly, this was very unexpected for her. If theres one thing she does not know how to handle well is romance. Especially unexpected confessions.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she drinks some wine

‘I get it. It’s just that I’ve seen you as one of the nicest people here, and you were pretty.’
"Aww well come here." She says as she holds out her arms for a hug. "I appreciate your honesty and how you told me. I'll get you out of here one of these days so you can find someone better than me anyway." She chuckles softly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus