Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she growls at venom as she likes jules
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Venom’s eyes flash green, indicating a threat to her.
"Oh come on you two. Be civil."

"i have walked through what you would not be able to little raptor"
((Triangle of [insert anime references here]. xD))

‘Ok. But if she threatens me again Clyde won’t be the only person who died. ‘
"No more deaths need to happen here." She sighs.

she attempted to give the souls of clyde and the other two to jules

‘I know the secrets to every mind demon. God would have to stop what I would do to you, karma. ‘
"Oh yeah." She sticks her hand through Karmas chest, her hand goes through her like a ghost and takes out 3 balls of light and absorbs them in her hand. She removes her hand. "There we have it. All done. Now play nice you two." She says as she teleports to Ace Pan and Tyra. She gathers the bodies and teleports back to them. "They gave their lives for something they believed was for the better. May their souls rest in peace." She takes Aces soul and releases his, Pans and Tyras. They float up as a light takes them away. "They are free now." She smiles.

she licks her lips as she liked a challenge"you have never met a hell dragon before, i can block your mind powers, i would welcome you to my mind, but it is already kinda screwy in there, so come on, i dare you to try to see what is inside of it"

‘Your simple unintelligent mind has never met one like mine. I always have plans a-z and more.’

‘Oh, and I’ve been in your mind before. It’s not as screwy as mine.’

"dont give up clyde's, i would have been coughing up blood for nothing"
"I didnt. Im not dumb. Alyson would kill me and I was quite fond of Clydes caring nature for her. It was sweet."

"oh, i gave you a taste of it, i do not let out all of it normally, but once you try to get in, forget clearing my mind, i will leave the mess"

‘I’ll leave a mess of you.’

"unlike you, i can focus with the mess in my mind while you are in there, you would die faster than you would think"
Quetzalli watched silently and sighed before she looked at Jules as if asking if she could help

"plus, do not count out lizardia, she cares about the survival of our family"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus