Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

It looked at them, flashing him a toothy grin
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Hey pig man.’

It snapped it's head to Venom. "I am not a pig, but a GOD!" it screeched
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Anyone else thinking this moght be dead?))((at least for now?))

Nobody wrote:
((Anyone else thinking this moght be dead?))((at least for now?))

((Yeah))

((They probs aren't online rn))
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Red starts to walk around for a bit in her car form before stopping in front of The Babadook and she slightly bowed, respecting him.
Quetzalli stood up and was filling in the hole silently. She had just finished when the scent of fresh blood caught her attention and she looked around quickly to see someone at the door knocking. “A-Are you ok?!” Running over worriedly, she stopped close by and started looking for injuries from where she stood.

Roman, who isn't in the mood for the 'are you ok?' questions, answers with a "Just peachy" in a very sarcastic manner, not even the tiniest bit amused.

He sighs, guilt quickly gaining on him, "Sorry, no, pain just makes me cranky" he said motioning to himself and almost falling over, since his head felt like it was swiming, swirling around in ways it shouldn't, making him loose focus for a second and cling to the wall for dear life.

She walks to Q and she softly meows at her, showing that she’s worried about him. She cared about others, even if she doesn’t know them and she didn’t like seeing people hurt.
Quetzalli seemed a little taken back at first but then nodded, “I-It’s fine...” She frowned and came forward a little, “I-I can help, sit down for a moment...... what hurts the most right now?” She asked as she slowly put her hand up to his head and a soft warmth could be felt as she was using healing magic. It wasn’t strong enough to heal the entirety of his wounds but it was strong enough to help still.

“Yeah, it looks like he’s pretty badly injured.....” she looked at Red and then back to Roman, “What happened?”

She walks closer to him and she tries to lay down close to him, then she looked at him with her jaded green eyes, she was worried for him, she meowed once more at him.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((please tell me what i missed))
((Not much happened, Quetzalli buried one of the bodies and then smelled blood and saw Roman hurt so she’s trying to help him. Red is with them as well. Z-999 and Venom look like they’re about to fight. I think that’s about it))

((A lot lol XD))

((also, the thing that i was thinking about yesterday, the hell dragons would be sterile, so that is why there are not many of them))
((Oh, ok! That’s interesting!))

((and something i wanna have her ask is if she can adopt quetzalli, because she already thinks of quetzalli as a daughter))

((Cute idea and Crystal, I’m waiting for your response in our rp lol))
((Like an official adoption? Sure, Quetzalli is an orphan and returned to orphanages multiple times so she’d probably be really surprised lol.

And sorry about that, I’ll reply right now! I was finishing up a commission for Jules and sending it to her lol))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus