Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she walks over to Quetzalli and she looks at her
“Hey Karma.” Quetzalli looked up at her, still knelt beside Roman and she slowly put her hand down as she finished the healing spell. She looked at her with a soft smile.

"may i talk to you"

she waits for a response
“O-Oh, sure....” She looked at Roman and made sure his wounds were ok before she went up to Karma

"do you want to have a mom?"
((Now dis is interesting o. o ))
((Sorry I just got back it has been a busy day))
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Can't do much until Clyde respawns))
She buries Pan and stands up she notices Karma and Q leave and Roman injured. "Well he has definitely seen better days I'm sure." She chuckles.
She yells at the two. "I dont wanna interrupt but I'm going to get Clyde back to his alive state." She smiles and heads to where Clyde and Alyson are.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Are you gonna bring Clyde back?" it asked, stopping in front of her
"I'm going now." She smiles back at him. "Sorry to keep you all waiting. Let's get this started." She cracks her knuckles and holds out her hand over Clyde. Her eyes glow. If you look close enough you can see what appears to be souls swimming in her eyes. A white light enters into Clyde as she returns his soul. She takes a deep breath and puts her hand through his chest to start his heart once again. Almost like a ghost going through a wall. She finishes and his soul has been returned, his body revived.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"C-Clyde? Honey?! Are you okay?" She looks at him with loving and worried eyes.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde was still, before gasping for air. He rose up quickly, before feeling his chest. Nothing was there. "A-A-Alyson?" he asked, looking around
Quetzalli looked at Karma a little surprised, “W-Well y-yes, umm... I-I don’t really remember mine.....” she admitted sheepishly. She had come here from an orphanage after being returned multiple times

she looks at clyde"you are welcome for collecting your soul so it could be returned with ease"

she looks back at quetzalli"i am willing to be your mother"
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She gets on Q’s head and she lays down, purring loudly at them both
“You-you Are?!” Quetzalli looked at her with wide, slightly hopeful eyes. It was her dream to have a family

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus