Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She walks in. "Hey... I know this must be hard on you." She says as she walks over to him and rubs his shoulders. "A lot happened today... and i can only imagine how you felt. Are you okay?" She tilts her head.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Children please.’
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She walks in. "Hey... I know this must be hard on you." She says as she walks over to him and rubs his shoulders. "A lot happened today... and i can only imagine how you felt. Are you okay?" She tilts her head.

He frowned. "Well, I did die, before getting raised from the dead.' he shuddered. "That takes a toll on you, Alyson," he said as he sighed. "I didn't want to make Jules mad...just... I was mad she aggravated the robot... being a silly, cute little girl"

"Well to be fair robots are designed differently than humans so it was just doing it's job. And Jules was trying to help someone apparently. Life is funny and twisted that way." She chuckles slightly.

"Until you get pulled away from your beautiful future wife and slaughtered, hearing only your tears fall on my face as I drift away" he frowned, shedding a couple tears. He turned off the computer and turned to her

"Clyde... I am sorry that happened... I am just happy you are here now with me." She smiles as she gazes at him.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she knocks on the door now"ummm, karma is now in blood lust form, we need to get a goat or something to use as a sacrifice, it worked before, she likes the taste of goat, surprisingly enough"

She turns. "Well... Jules can summon one otherwise I dont have any..." She knits her brows.

"well, with how mad she is, we dont have much time until my ice breaks, oh, also she forgot to tell you she adopted q, i have a cousin i guess now, did you know that hell dragons were infertile"

Alyson wrote:
"Clyde... I am sorry that happened... I am just happy you are here now with me." She smiles as she gazes at him.

He looked into her eyes. "I love you, Alyson. I'm happy to know you accept me as your romantic partner"

"I have heard rumors of it. Its good she adopted Q. But like I said ask Jules... I can't just poop out a goat." She chuckles

She looks at Clyde in his eyes. "I love you too Clyde. And I would choose you over and over again. You are the only one for me." She smiles warmly at him and moves closer.

"you can go find a goat outside"
Quetzalli sat down in front of Roman to keep an eye on his wounds, thinking to herself. ’She actually wants to be my family..... I have a mom now.... a real family! And Liza, she’s my cousin now? Yeah, she is! I wonder if Karma told her yet. Probably not, Karma is probably busy. I hope she’s doing ok after all of this, and Jules as well. They both need some rest.....’

Alyson wrote:
She looks at Clyde in his eyes. "I love you too Clyde. And I would choose you over and over again. You are the only one for me." She smiles warmly at him and moves closer.

He watched her, blushing

she snaps her fingers at clyde"hey, do you only pay attention jules and alyson"

"Liza... come on... he just died and came back to life. Give him a chance to be with his fiance..." She sighs a little.

"but he ignored both me and karma so far"

"Who knows... I'm not sure why he is so quiet."

she nods

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus