Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

After casually passing out over at the cafeteria, where he last remembered to hand over the symbolic unseal to 'Young Jules', he woke up and slowly stretched as a yawn escaped him. "..Jeesh... I need to-brr..-make sure I don't... pass out like that.." He said quietly to himself, even chuckling at that statement. "Well.. can't help it.." He slowly stood up after stretching a bit, then scratched the back of its head and went out the doors. Looking around in a sleepy state, he decided to go over to the outside doors and get some fresh air. Being asleep in a table, you might as well let your body move a little. As he went out, closing them behind him, he looked around and spotted someone in the distance.

Though he can't make out who the figure was, he walked over there anyways to get a better look. Who knows, maybe they needed someone to have a talk with. As he got closer, his sleepy yet calm gaze locked on the Demon before him. He knew who it was.. but doesn't remember them being in their normal form. Besides that fact, he stood by, looked forward and to the sky quietly. "...I assume you don't want to talk... Right, brr... Jules..?" He said calmly yet quietly, placing his hands on his pockets as he watched the blue sky.
She uncovers her eyes and sees Alex. She turns her gaze to the sky and shrugs. Her wings are drooped down as she hugs her knees. She bites her lower lip trying not to cry anymore. "I don't know..." She barely got out. Her voice was small as her eyes get glossy.
"...I figured.." He stated calmly, sighing quietly as he slowly took his hands out, looked down and sat down by her, not near. His right leg laid down as his right knee was up, having his left hand there to rest it as his right hand was behind him. Still looking at the clear blue sky. "..Guess it's tough.. to be around the... ones who accuse you..." He said as his eyes were slowly coming back to his calm and gentle gaze, though still sleepy of course. "But... I did promise to..-brr...-have a better talk... with you..." he recalled from when he gave her the Demonic Unseal of Powers. And recalling how much of a concert that symbol usually makes.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she teleports outside"can you find karma a goat?"
((Who? xD))
She waves her hand lazily and a goat appears. She doesnt say any after that to her about why. "That you did." She says still staring up at the sky. "To be fair, I should be use to it by now." She as she glances over at him with what barely looked like a smile. She wanted to smirk but couldn't make much of an emotion.
(That works on mah book.)

As the goat randomly appeared and made its 'baaa' callout, he didn't pay too much attention to it. Though he glanced over at Liza and gave her a short wave with his left hand, and a small, polite smile. Then he glanced over to Jules as his smile turned more soft and calm, so did his eyes slowly. "..Cheer up..." He said it the same way he did to her younger self. "Where's... that smile of yours..? You can..-" Random shiver- "brr...-do better..."

"you might want to see the state karma is in by the way miss jules"she sighs and looks down as she picks up the goat"she also adopted someone today, so this is not the best look for her first day as a parent"
"I'm just a monster Alex... I don't deserve to smile really... What's--" She stops as she listens. "I... don't think that would be wise..." She digs her nails into her legs enough to draw some blood.

"she wants to see you, i can tell"
After resting for a little bit, Quetzalli started to heal Roman again. She could feel herself straining to use the magic but she knew he was injured and wanted to help.
Her nails dig deeper into her legs causing the blood to drip down her leg. "Liza please... I can't..." Her voice barely comes out as her eyes brim with tears.

liza puts down the goat and hugs jules"you comfort me, it is my turn to comfort you"
Alex looks over to Liza, quietly hearing the status report after hearing what Jules had said before getting cut off. Then after hearing the added comment, he looked over to Jules and quietly let out a sigh. "..Liza.." He said as he looked over to her. "..Not the... right place to.. bring that up.." He points out calmly, glancing back to Jules, noticing the blood, then back to Liza. "...She needs-" Now he looks at the both of them. "..more time..." Then he let out yet another quiet sigh and looked up to the sky. "..Bad timing into the wrong places.. and the wrong moves..." He thought in his head, though not minding anything really. If it happens, it happened.
She tenses up. "I don't... want hugs... I dont deserve them!" Her eyes flash black as her nails dig deeper into her leg. "Please let go... this is not what helps me !" She takes a deep breath and stands up. Her eyes look back and fourth between her and Alex. "I just want to not be touched rn... please... not until im healing... if i do.." She sits back down her back against the fence.

"jules, you are no monster, you are a wonderful person, you and your young self are 2 different people, like me and lizardia"
Alex quietly listened to them two as his left hand went a bit down so he could use the elbow as support. Thought that way he was now leaning, still looking at the sky, yet a thought came to mind. "..Not helping...~" He said in his mind, looking down slowly as his left hand took out the pencil from the left pocket. Brought it up, laid his left arm on his left knee, then began drawing something rather slow. Due to the position he's in at the moment, he's probably drawing something easy. For now, its unknown.
"No... No we are not! You dont get it! We are the same person! Always have been! And I accept that... even if no one else does... I was once little, therefore that little me is still me. There is no changing that fact. I love little me. She helped me become who I am. But now I am right back to being a monster. So... please let me figure this out! I dont want to hear im kind and sweet and wonderful... because right now I am hurting and those are fluff words..." Her eyes are red but this time just from the tears. "I just want to watch the sky."

she nods and takes the goat"dont hurt yourself anymore"
She huffs a little as she heals her wounds. "Hurt myself? How? I can barely feel anything anyway..." She mumbles under her breath as she clenches her fists

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus