Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"make that promise"
He kept drawing, though not looking at it as much. Rather, he was admiring more the sky than paying attention to the drawing, as he drew without looking. He still quietly heard then talk however.
She looks at her. "I haven't done any self harm yet. what happened just now was me trying to calm down. So no harming myself on purpose." She returns her cold gaze up to the sky. Her eyes begin to relax a little as well as her expression.

she nods and takes the goat to karma, melting the ice so she can eat the goat
As Liza made her leave, his eyes went over to her for a second, then back up the sky. Still drawing rather in a slow pace, thinking of exactly what he wants to draw as he regained his calm nature rather than the sleepy nature. But he still kept quiet, knowing it was for the best, for now.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she eats it and calms down"you will tell no one you saw me crying"
she reaches out to the sky as if reaching for something then her hand just falls. "I was so close..." she speaks softly. she casts her gaze at Alex and his drawing. she was curious but didnt say anything more than that. she moves her gaze at her hands.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"bring me my daughter, would you liza?"
He overheard what she'd just said, then grew a bit curious about what it could of meant. "Close...?" He asked quietly, his gaze not moving from the sky as he still drew slowly but with precision.

liza looks for q
She jumps a little as she thinks about saying more or not. "To heaven... you could say... it was---it is a long story." She hits her head against the fence a little. Not hard just to throw her head back.
Quetzalli was sitting with Roman, looking tired from using so much magic when she was not used to having to.
He nodded calmly in understandment, now looking down at his drawing, but reverting his eyes over to Jules almost instantly. More like he didn't want to look at it at all. "..I'm here...-brrr...-to hear about it.. if you want.." He offered, showing a calm smile on him.
She snickers a little. "You want to hear a story about a human girl who fell in love with the devil?" She rolls her eyes slightly and smiled a little. "It is very long... and I don't even know the first thing about you other than you draw very well and have cold shakes and shivers here and there." She looks over at him. "I'll tell you my tragic story if you tell me something about yourself." She says amused as she has seemed to have loosened her fist and rests her hands in her lap.

"you need to go to your mother, q"
"..If you put it like that... how can I deny..." He said calmly with a small chuckle to follow as she rolled her eyes. Then listened quietly after, looking at her eye-to-eye like she asked before earlier. "..Exchange stories..." He stated slowly, looking back up at the sky. "Fine by me..." He digged through his memories, trying to find one suitable enough to tell.. but also to not shift the drawing too much. "Hm...-brr..-which one would.. it be..? The one where.. I got these random.. shivers..? Or the.. one where I... got this?" As he said the last bits, his pencil stopped, left the drawing, spun it a couple of times, then went back to the spot he was drawing. "One story... is longer than the other..." He points out, hoping she picked the right one. But which one could that be?
She ponders for a moment. Both are very interesting topics however she had to go with her gut. "Both are so intriguing... but I think I want to know more about your shivers." She says as she rests against the fence but giving him her full attention.
"Nuvirahn... the cold inside..." He said, almost in a pained tone recalling that name, but it was masked by his calmed nature. "...I can tell you this.." He glanced over to her. "The other one.. is the longest..." He points out, a small smirk visible, quick to go away as he glanced back at the sky. Scooching back with his right arm, then laying his back to the fence, his drawing intact as it followed the pointer of the pencil. Now resuming the drawing, yet it was still unknown. "..These..-brr...-shivers... its a long trip back.. when I was just a little, inexperienced boy..."

she taps her foot
She listens intently to his story. Her full attention has been placed on him. Her eyes full of curiosity now as she tilts her head a little.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus