Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

Roman sees the girl use... magic? He's extremely confused, but grateful. He then sees another appear out of nowhere, making him give a light shriek as he shot himself back.

The longer he's there, he realizes something. He feels, warm, not just warm, hot, and he gets up, looking around.

His eyes are still their natural aquamarine blue, but they look like their glowing. Something feels off, incomplete. Unfinished.

He sees it rather than feels it. He sees it escape his hands and his feet, his chest seems to have... gold? Then it hits him, a sharp pain unlike what he was in before, it wasn't bodily, it felt more like... soul like pain? He wasn't sure, but he sees the golden and red flames escape him, out of his grasp,

pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain PAIN. Why does it hurt so much? Why isn't he in control?

He feels like he's out of control, and his breathing gets heavier, sharper, faster. His eyes water, because he knows where there's fire, someone's gonna get burned. He doesn't wanna hurt anyone.

"I-- Sorry, I can't-- I don't know what's going on!" He says, over the sound of the crackling fire. Tears run down his face, as the gold from his chest becomes bigger, brighter, swirling with gold and red and orange. He hates this, he feels so out of control, so scared of himself.

The fire grows in size, flikers of it looking like silk, and fluttering over to anyone outside of the biulding.
((Awww I wanna help but I'm in the middle of story time and a bit unstable over in the corner))
((I’ll respond in a moment, I need to get to class lol. Quetzalli was sitting with Roman before so))
Quetzalli nodded “O-Ok....” She was about to go with Liza when she saw Roman get up. “I-I’m sorry but my magic isn’t that strong, y-you should probably sit—“ She got more worried by his breathing, going to try and touch his shoulder but immediately stopped herself and jumped back a little at the sight of flames.

Her eyes wide, she tried to think of what to do. ’Isnt this a Phoenix’s doing?! But if he was one—‘ She had think quickly as she turned into her dragon form, having to in order to body block the flames from hitting Liza. She slammed her tail into the ground and made a rock barrier to try and contain the flames, but it only drained her more

Roman was panicked, scared of what he'd do to others and himself. Why did it hurt? Why was it hurting? Why did it feel like something was missing?

Suddenly, he saw the little feather that was, apparently comming out of his chest. He stared at it for a coupke of moments, before a word came out of his mouth,

"Nobody... Where's Nobody? Need.. To be here" He said, eyes unfocused and watery. The pain and flames becoming more powerfull. He knew somehow that Nobody could fix this. Somehow.

Nobody felt it, someone needed him, the pain and the fear weighting him, but at the same time making him feel alive, someone needed him and he was trapped here. He thought to himself bitterly, patience was a virtue, one he probably wouldn't have for long right now.

He pased, walking like an animal around his cage. His thoughts a wirlwind,

'Protect' 'Heal' 'Help' 'Defend' 'Calm' 'Finish' Were some of the more prominent thoughts. The last one was confusing to himself, but he somehow knew there was something that needed to be finished, but it wasn't.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She heads to Q and she licks her paws clean.

(Crystal I’m waiting on our rp in pms lol)
((Sorry I thought I replied to that! Lol I must have been more tired than I thought last night))

Quetzalli heard him and she thought quickly. Nobody, she needed to find Nobody. Seeing Red she picked up her and Liza before quickly bringing them inside and she slithered quickly along the cages, her feathers looking a tad burnt and ruffled.

Finding Nobody, she let out a whimper as she tried to open the cage, “There’s someone outside, t-they’re hurting! H-He’s saying you can help?” She looked at him with big, hazel green eyes that were filled with worry.

Nobody nodded, trying to open the cage as well, clawing at the bars but getting slightly burnt with the electricity running through them.

Eventually however, they managed to open the cage door, and Nobody was out of there faster than what one would think a being like him would move, turning back and waiting for her to lead him to the person.

Roman felt like it was too hot, it wasn't meant to feel this way was it? Tears blurred his eyes, his arms forming scorch marks onto them from the flames on his hands. The others were only mild. The one in his chest was the worst one. It hurt so much, he needed something, but didn't know what.
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She gets on Q’s head and she fell asleep, then purring loudly at her.
((Awww if Jules was in a better state would've been able to help. Fire has little to no effect on her and she could probably give him comfort until Nobody came.))

((Yeh, just over here chilling and letting my character burn on phoenix fire and the other be slightly feral, XD))
((To be fair I'm being told a story))
(( Jules

I hope the link works))

((It does work, just not for me, since my device doesn't seem to like pinterest. I need help asap, plz go to the ooc forum ;-; ))
Quetzalli slithered quickly to the man after being shocked from the door and getting it open. She made sure he was following and frowned once they got there, letting her wings spread out protectively because of the flames to try and shield Nobody.

"Roman!" Nobody was shocked, but the call of Roman's name did it's job, as Roman looked up, tears running down his face.

"Nobody, don't come any closer, I could hurt you!" Roman's broken voice said, he didn't want him to come closer, but he did as well, he couldn't help but feel conflicted.

Nobody was having none of that, as he walked over, the flames mostly parting as he walked through them. Some reached his back, scorching the skin there, but Nobody hid it and remained with the same expression.

He reached a hand out, and Roman tried to back away, eyes blinking and mouth coming up with many excuses, but Nobody reached further and Roman found himself pressing against the wall, trying not to hurt the being, whom seemed confident and calm.

Roman felt his eyes closing, the beings proximity causing his fear to seem to be evaporating. He was honestly tired. And Nobody could see that.

His eyes filled with new tears, "Nobody-- I-, Didn't hurt you did I?" He asked, reaching forward, flames disappearing from his hands as he grasped the beings face, looking deep into the white eyelights that resided there, seeing nothing more than that warm nice light.

"Of course not child, it's alright, I'm here"

He felt himself getting lost in the voice, hearing nothing but the smooth voice of the being that had done nothing but care for him. Nobody as he'd said that, had turned himself slightly to the side, hidding the burns on his back and side.

"Am I a freak?" He asked, feeling ashamed of what he'd caused, letting all of his walls fall, on the outside, to everyone else, he was a bratty, uncouth, the problem child, the bully, but he wasn't just that, to Nobody and to his brother, he was more. He worried over his looks, over what he did, what he said, they saw past all those walls and rough exterior.

Nobody seemed to grow fierce,
"never say something like that again, you are not a freak, you have merely changed, and change isn't always bad, understand?"

Tears grew on his eyes, but he felt better, the flames dying down almost completely. Nobody seemed to almost read his mind, opening his arms as Roman eagerly went into them, hugging the being and burying his head into the beings shoulder, letting out a happy sigh. He was exhausted.

((Sorry, emotional scene, I HAD To go overboard XD Sorry to all of those who were annoyed at it))
Quetzalli watched in silence, in awe of the scene before her.

((XD lol it’s fine! Honestly I don’t know how to follow that up))

Nobody then smiled, turning around with the males in his arms, his back and side with scorch marks, but he didn't seem to mind.

He then looked at the female,
"Thank you, soon his transformation should be complete" he said. He seemed more serene than anyone had ever seen him, despite what he'd just dealt with. His full height showing, and somehow making sence with the trees around, making him look like he belonged within.
Quetzalli nodded softly, "W-Will he be ok....?" She asked, looking fairly exhausted. From how much magic and running around she had been doing it would make sense.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus