Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

((Lol yeh, am I the only person I know who actually Likes math??))
((Ye aren't alone on that one brother xD.))
((It’s a hard subject for me, but I’m trying to learn it lol. Although I’d have to say PE is the hardest but I don’t have that this year XD))
((Someone can't move a lot apparently >. > , or doesn't know much about the body lol. PE is basically health class.))
((I have a lot of trouble with my health, I know about health but I’m not healthy physically in general >.< And it isn’t like diet stuff that I’m talking about, like I’m constantly sick))
((Ah I see. Shiet that's an oof in the chat. F. ))
((Rip))
((I haven't been in high school classes with subjects in like 4 years but my fav was either math or science... and PE... also lunch when I could go out to eat))
((And art... I guess I just didnt like History. Or at least the tests. I enjoyed learning it I just couldnt retain it))
((For favorites I honestly don’t know lol. I like science, history, English, art, and newspaper))
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Q, can you do your line in our pms?))
((Sure, Sorry I forgot to respond 😅))

Nobody walked inside, his arms full of Roman as he walked down a couple sets of hallways.
Roman snuggled up somewhat closer, shifting in his sleep.
((I dont mean to be rude but please dont call out people for not responding in a public location. If they aren't responding make a new dm. I dont mean any offense it just seems a bit rude in my opinion. I doubt you meant it to though))

((Yeah it does seem a bit rude, I'm sure she didn't mean it tho))
((No I doubt she did either I'm just saying))

((Sooooo sorry 😨))
((Like I said I don't even think you realized. So no worries))

((Thanks for understanding))
((Yeah I didn’t think you meant it as being rude, no worries! :) Sorry I’m kind of bad at responding sometimes, though I am trying to reply whenever I see that it’s there))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus