Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Just lil whoopsies here and there, we all make them mistakes y'know? But at least we learn from them, so in the future the chances of it happening again are slim lol.))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((what i miss?))
((Yeah!

Oh and not much. Quetzalli went to Karma and apologized for taking so long and Roman and Nobody went inside. Most of what we’ve been doing is OOC chatting))

she hugs quetzalli((ok then))
Quetzalli hugged her back and she slowly curled around her since she was in dragon form still.

she smiles"your scales look quite nice my daughter"
Quetzalli smiled softly, "T-Thank you mom...." She nuzzled her a little, "Did y-you know I can camouflage them?"

"that is cool"
Quetzalli nodded, her scales shifting to be the same color of Karma's and she smiled at her.
((I guess I've missed nuthing. Phew))

she smiles and pets quetzalli's head a bit"so i take it you have no form between dragon and human"
Quetzalli hummed softly, "I-I can allow myself to have something in between, but I-I look kind of like a Gorgon with feathered arms." She chuckled, "I found the human form w-was easier to fit in with."

she nods and then realizes she practically just admitted she had her own human form and she sighs"well crud"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Wanna let you guys know, my sister has arrived to the facility.’
((Word? Where? owo))
Quetzalli looked at her curiously, "I-If you don't mind me asking, what does your human form look like?" She then looked at Venom, "Oh? What's her name?"
Carnage (played by BondJamesBond)

“Hi. “

she blinks and sighs and then her horns go away and she turns into a muscular blonde lady with many visible scars, her gauntlets change into metal gloves and her eyes turn crystal blue
"H-Hello." Quetzalli waved to her, and then looked at Karma and smiled "Y-You look cool!"

"this form is weak, i mean all the voices leave my head, which is peaceful, but it is too weak to be in this form"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus