Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

((It's ok Jules))
((Dat's oki lol))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she yawns
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She headed back to her cell and laid on her bed.
Quetzalli hummed slightly “S-So what should I do?” She thought out loud

"just rest"
Quetzalli nodded softly, “O-Ok.... goodnight mom....” She gave her another hug before she slithered inside, then turned human before slowly getting into her bed and sighing softly. It wasn’t long before she fell asleep.

she smiles"night. my daughter"
As he finished, so did his drawing surprisingly. He actually was drawing the whole way through the story-telling, not even the both of them realized he was. "..The end...-brr.." He said calmly, looking over to his drawing as he placed his pencil away. Touching the drawing, it became more real by the second. What was it really? After all, he always likes to pull ace's up his sleeve to make someone happier on their darkest days and moments. With that said, this drawing will reflect anything that Jules deeply adores within her years of living. "A... small gift.. for listening through..-brr..-my story..." He said as he brought it up, hovering on his left hand. "I know.. how you like this.. so I've made an unique one... just for you..."

The item dropped to his hand, he unbuttoned it slowly, then held it up towards her. He hesitated slightly, but his hands calmly moved up, placing it gently around her neck, then buttoning it back up. Leaning back slightly to look at it, Alex held his right hand over and behind the necklace, looking at it as well as to Jules. "..It.. looks really well.. on you..." He said quietly, showing a soft smile to her.
Carnage (played by BondJamesBond)

Carnage sat in her new cell, confused.
fc557912b9f098b238b951bc9ae1a84c.jpg

"Alex..." She smiled as she looked at it then back up at him. It brought back so many memories from when she was only just a human. Her smile widened. "I... This means so much to me. I don't think you realize what you have given me." She gives a slight chuckle as a tear rolls down her cheek.

As he placed it on her heart felt warmer as her cheeks had a hint of pink at his compliment. "Thank you Alex" She gazes back at him for a moment before giving him a hug. This time it was not timid or stiff as compared to little Jules' but it was warmer and felt as if she placed a lot of emotion into it. A small sigh escaped her lips as she sat back a little. "Well I suppose it would be my turn huh?" She chuckles a little and takes a deep breath before telling him her story of how a human fell in love with the devil.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He looked at Alyson, sighing. "Where would I be without you?"

she decides to walk around and try to find jules
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Hmmm good question indeed. I think you would be a little lost without me." She chuckles and hugs him.

He hugs back, looking into her eyes
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"it would appear the rare thing has happened, great antie karma decided to walk around as a human" she says as she was no where near karma

She lovingly gazes back into his.

He kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist

She gently kisses him back as her arms wrap around his neck.

as she walks she remembers her past while using this form and tries not to cry

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus