Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Quetzalli stirred in her sleep, starting to dream.

(In the dream)
It was her home, the jungles and forests, the place she had longed to see again for so long. Walking along the dirt bare-footed, a smile came to her face at the familiar birds that flew overhead and the sound of a river nearby.

“Quetzalli!” An older voice called, one that made the young dragon stop dead in her tracks. “Quetzalli, please! Run!”

“D-Dad....?” She turned around just in time to see her father gasp in pain, a hole placed though his chest and on the other side stood a man holding a large gun. “NO!” She ran to her father, “N-No, no no dad stay with me please!” Tears streamed down her face and she desperately tried to gather what small magic she had, but it was no use.

Grabbing onto her father, she begged and cried as the man walked forward and pried her from the dying man’s grasp. She thrashed, and screamed, even trying to turn herself into her dragon form but nothing worked. Everything faded away as the man hit her over the head, the last thing she saw was the man who raised her in a pool of blood.

A scream escaped her as she woke up, covered in sweat and she was breathing heavily. Quetzalli was shaking as she hugged her pillow and tried to force herself to calm down. It was just a bad dream.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Awww poor baby!! Sending her love vibes and hugs))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She gently kisses him back as her arms wrap around his neck.

He kissed more and fell onto his seat, still kissing her.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((actually the past of karma is quite sad, another reason why she hated her parents is they forced her to fight stronger opponents in her human form and whipped her every time she won because she did not die, they tried to work her until she died and she just would not))
((Poor Karma! That is sad!))

((I shall not reveal Jules past like this XD but perhaps someday youll find out :3))

She sat on his lap as she cupped his face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

((Also brb I gotta do a few things))
Once she thanked him, he nodded softly in return, slowly retrieving his hand down to his side. "..Its noth-" before he could finish, her hug immediately came up and interrupted him. His eyes widen slightly, but still hugged her back as well as his eyes came to its calm nature. Then he unwrapped his arms and returned them to his sides, listening to her comment and chuckling after her. "..Yes.. yes you do...-brr..." He said, sitting back against the fence, legs dropped, arms crossed, and paying close attention to her story.
((Yeh same here. Be-r-be.))

((that is another proof as to how she cannot stop killing, her parents forced her to become blood thirsty, she knew if she was not she would die, once she discovered her way to hell, she quickly took advantage of her powers to kill her parents and be rid of them as she was tired of losing after winning, if she were to lose and get spared, the whipping would be worse))

Alyson wrote:
She sat on his lap as she cupped his face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

(I don't know why, but I kinda want to make them make out and have one of the specimens just barge in)

He tugged on her lab coat as he kissed back
((XD dang!

Lol I feel like I’m revealing stuff too quickly but at the same time I kind of want to

And rip Karma! ))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((liza would be willing to comply))

((Of course, Liza is so innocent and adorable))

she wanders around and hums

((Not yet though, when I tell you))

((she is wandering))
Quetzalli stayed hugged onto the pillow tightly as she tried to steady her breathing

even though she is not as strong as her dragon form, she suddenly picks up a heavy metal pipe as though it was light as a feather

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus