Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((she smiles))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( Alex r u still alive lol ))
((No I'm ded obviously lol))

she sees alex and waves
As he was listening to Jules' story, he took his eyes off her for a couple seconds to glance over to Karma, give her a wave with his right hand, then glanced back at Jules and continued to pay attention.

She exited her cell and wandered down the hall.

she was surprised he did not notice she was human
Redstar (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She heads to Karma with the new bandage on her cut that was burned shut.

she watches

She turns to her cat form and she gets on Karma’s head

She entered the exercise room and she waved to Karma as she moved to stand beside Alex.

she pets red and whispers"why does everybody like alex, even jules likes alex"

“I don’t know why Karma but I like you the most, because you’re my owner” she purred and replied to her.

she smiles and nods
At the beginning of her story telling she rests her hand on his to send visuals of the story. This way she could explain it better. However from the outside it probably looks differently. When Shadow comes over she stops dead in her tracks of talking right when the story was getting good. She takes her hand away. She holds onto the Rosary. She stares at her knees. She had tears welling up in her eyes from whatever she was just talking about.
((Also sorry yes Jules has been talking to Alex since they are swapping stories >.< I am still currently writing mine. I just have to get all my ducks in a row. Im sorry its taking so long.))

she walks over and hugs jules
"Please... I don't want hugs..." She looks up. "Your... human form huh? It's nice..." She says quietly.

she blushes and smiles
She also pushes her away slightly. "Sorry.. I was just in the middle of a personal story... I don't really want to talk right now." She sighs.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus