Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

She looked confused at why Jules was crying and she pushed away her flares of jealousy for the moment."Are you okay Jules...?"
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i dont like to see you crying"she felt like she had to tell the story of the scars on her back, but she decides not to yet
She covers herself with her wings. "No... No I am not okay..." She takes a deep breath. "And no... I don't want to talk about it right now..."

she turns around and shows off her scars, crying a bit"wanna hear the story of these?"
Alex did close his eyes when Jules was telling the story through mind messages. But when she randomly stopped, he shook his head then opened his eyes with quite an expression of seeing a ghost. But he was quick to calm down to his normal nature, then glanced over to both Karma and Shadow. "..Hey, I know you.. two want to stick around... but we're in the middle of a.. personal convo.." He said calmly to the both of them, glancing over to Jules, but keeping quiet. Then he looked back over to Karma. "..I, no we, could.. after she's done with hers..." he points out.

she realized she was crying in front of everyone
((Interrupts Jules' story to tell us her story, but when Jules wants to finish her story and asks for her to wait until after she finishes she cries... she still wants to hear the story but I mean everyone interrupted her story. Seems fair))

She covers her face with her wings feeling a bit hurt and at fault for more now. "I'm... just ruining everything aren't I?" She mumbles.

she lays next to jules"i will just listen to you two for a while" she feels as though she was having an anxiety attack

She backed out of the room, deciding to wait outside for everyone to be finished.
((Technically we are outside))
((Technically we are where everyone goes outside and does their physical activities like running track and stuff))

((i mean outside the room xD ))
((Oh XD my B ))

(( your good lol))

((i feel bad for giving karma this backstory though))

((this is one of the few reasons she would cry in front of everyone))
"I don't really want to talk about it from where I left off... then I would have to start over and ... I don't want to do that... it's a very touchy moment in my life..." She sighs. "I suppose I could tell the rest telepathically to Alex... but it would be dead silent for you Karma...and I would have to hold his hand so he can see what I see... like I was doing before." She sighs. "You can't touch me... I won't be doing much but sitting here looking at the sky or looking at Alex... I just dont want people to know this stuff yet and I promised Alex I would tell him since he told me something... it's different..." She still has her wings around herself.
((Its cool. Jules has a lot of bad things that has happened to her as well))

she nods and just wanted to be hugged by her sister just like she used to when she felt like this

((i feel like adding in liza's mother to this just for the fun of it))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus