Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i know it will, they really like eachother, i think a bit too much, just give it time))
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

((Kinda getting depressing vibes here.))

((no, he seems a bit better today))
((Well then I wish them both the best))

((can we roleplay now or must we wait for alex?))
((I have to wait for Alex. That and I kinda got some rough news in the past hour... so I wouldnt be much fun to rp with currently until I sort things out :/))

((what wrong?))
((Just found out my aunt has lung cancer... kinda left in the dark on the details rn...))

(("oh my, my uncle had leukemia, i know it is not the same, but it still scared me" she hugs jules))
((I’m so sorry to hear that :( I hope things go better for you guys, and that they can remove it))
((Yeah.. it's kinda f---ed up bc the family with her aren't very good to her so it's probably rough.. well lemme rephrase. Some people aren't. So I am really hoping people get their crap together bc shes a really great person))

((my uncle got better, he is good now, it was just a long and scary process, he is a great person too))
((It’s good to hear your uncle got better.

I hope your aunt gets better as well, hopefully they’ll help her through this. Idk about you but even just having family support, even if they were far away, helped a lot when I was recovering and learning to deal with the changes in my life because of my health. Hopefully it’ll help her in the same way))

((most of my family thought my uncle would die, even all the doctors thought he would, but he is a fighter, so he survived))
((I mean it's not like i havent lost people and I know she will always have people who care and support her... its just... hard because well i have been through this process before... my grandpa had it--- well i dont want to make this depressing >.< but glad he survived))

((i lost my grandmother when i was nine, that same year i lost my two dogs and my bunny rabbit))
((I’m sorry to hear that. Well hopefully your aunt survives as well. Cancer is never easy but some of it is beatable))
((Um Im Sorry? I wasn't trying to make this a competition... or anything... I am sorry though loss is hard))

((i was not trying to compete, i am sorry, it is just loss is hard on me, i hide it, but it has made me wanna just shut the world out))
((I’m sorry it was such a hard loss on you))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus